Looking for A-19

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone know who has SF-A19's in stock? Tryed Tanner's and LPS and can't find then on SF's web site.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had a few a-19's on backorder at LPS for 3 or 4 months, now...I'm guessing that SF is redesigning them, or just isn't making any, right now...I can't find one anywhere, either...

--dan

DonL

Enlightened
I ordered one a few weeks or a month or so ago, and was told they were back-ordered. I left the order standing, and it arrived last Friday. So mine only took about a month.

Dunno why LPS has been so long, unless Surefire is just now catching up with shipments to their dealers, and I happened to catch one as it was transiting through their warehouse. Give Surefire a call and see if they have any in stock, and then call LPS and see what the buzz is on their end.

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you find someone that has them, after you get what you want, post here. I think several people are looking for them. I would like one in HA finish.
wink2.gif
TX

DonL

Enlightened
"Aye, there's the rub..."

To my knowledge, and IIRC from reading others' posts, the A-19 is only available in black.
frown.gif

The one I received last week is black, and when I ordered, I was never told there was another choice. I'd like to see an A-19HA in the future. I'd definitely be up for one of those.