• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT: Titanium host for two SPY 007's

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Crazier things have happened:eek:oo:

p1080098xz4.jpg

p1080099oy8.jpg

:devil:

acourvil

Enlightened
Is that a 2x 18650 battery tube and a 38mm head? It looks really nice, but I don't have 2 extra Spy 007s :(

ibcj

Enlightened
This might be a tough trade to complete, as the Spy007's were a limit of one per person. :shrug:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
TB, I wish I knew of a way to help you out with a Ti Spy-007, my friend. You are one of so many good folks I have bumped into at CPF. :) Hmmm :thinking: .... I still say with all the folks and resources we have here, it is about time we go ahead and put our collective booties together :grouphug: Uhhh :rolleyes: .... NO! :sick2: We clone Data! :thumbsup: GO TEAM GO!!! :clap:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
This might be a tough trade to complete, as the Spy007's were a limit of one per person. :shrug:
Never know what gets moved around through the PM system....

EDIT: Maybe Dave has a couple extra 007's...:tinfoil: Not too many 2up 18650 hosts out there in flashlight land.

Last edited:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Never know what gets moved around through the PM system....

EDIT: Maybe Dave has a couple extra 007's...:tinfoil: Not too many 2up 18650 hosts out there in flashlight land.

That is one beautiful host and definitely worth three SPY 007's! I know because I got to see part of it in person just a few weeks ago.

I did not even keep one production 007 for me. :sigh: But, production has started. :tinfoil:

Cheers
Dave

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Data! :poke: ..... :candle:....... :sssh: Make him put a 45mm Ti head on that 2up Ti tube! :devil:

Oh, Howdy TB! :wave: Should have sold it to kenster! :nana:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Data! :poke: ..... :candle:....... :sssh: Make him put a 45mm Ti head on that 2up Ti tube! :devil:

Oh, Howdy TB! :wave: Should have sold it to kenster! :nana:
4mm thick sapphire window not available, otherwise I would make another 45mm head...:)