• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: P7 in HAIII FM 8xAA, Eneloops, Regulated, UCL, Sputtered.

Supernam

Enlightened
This is by far my nicest light I have ever owned/modded. It's too nice for me to use, so it's up for sale.

Parts List:
FiveMega HAIII Gray quad-bored/finned/cross-grooved body w/ 2p4s battery holder (4.8v). Externally rechargeable (I'll include the plug for the jack).
8 Eneloops with only 2 cycles.
UCL lens from flashlightlens.com
Seoul P7 CSWOI from PhotonFanatic
DHS HAIII heatsink from H22A
8xAMC7135 linear drivers for 2.8A

Details:
The reflector is sputtered by yours truly for a no-donut/clover beam.
The driver boards are Arctic Silver epoxied, chip side out, against the Mag's body which has the anodizing stripped off for best heat conductivity.
The threads between the head and body have a generous dose of thermal grease.
The head is LOCKED in place at the optimum focus. A hole was made between the threads of the head and body and a pin was put in there. It can be removed by taking off the bezel.

Other:
There are some small nicks in the head, bezel, and tailcap shown in the picture.

Finally, the pics:

P71.jpg

P76.jpg

P72.jpg

P73.jpg

P74.jpg

P75.jpg

Beam Shots:

Novatac 120T - High
P77.jpg

P7
P78.jpg

Novatac 120T - High
P79.jpg

P7
P79b.jpg

$200 Paypal cash or $205 credit card. Shipped CONUS. USPS Priority if farther than a state bordering CA.

Looking for an "I'll take it".

Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Supernam

Enlightened
I just checked postage. It would cost an additional $20 to ship to the UK, not including any other service such as registered, certified, insurance, etc. Other than that, add $20 to the total and I'll send it to the UK.

Norm

Retired Administrator
Fantastic light Nam :thumbsup: very cheap for an FM host with P7 complete and ready to go, good luck with your sale.
Norm

nokturnal

Newly Enlightened
how and what did u use to sputter the reflector? best job i've seen looks just like orange peel...