• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS:Limited Multi function upgrade for the Extreme Micro.ENDED!

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a very small batch of limited run Extreme Micro multi function module upgrades for sale. The module has six functions. They are: low (20ma) medium (180ma) high (475ma) strobe, beacon, SOS. Once this module is replaced with the stock module, to access the functions, one would loosen/tighted the battery barrel. The LED used is a Golden Dragon LED made by Osram which has a special lens that has a 15 degree viewing angle from Bin#:LW W51M-KX-6L. This LED is rated at 100 lumens per watt and is brighter than the stock module which uses a SSC-P4 at the same drive current. I also need to mention that this module is made to use primary CR2's or protected RCR2's that are rated at 3 volts only. The maximum input of the module is 3.1 volts and is not reverse polarity protected. The picture below shows a black reflector but the ones that will be shipped out will have an aluminum reflector that is slightly polished. The black one was used so the top of the lens could be seen in the picture.

For those interested in acquiring one of these modules, the price is $150.00 CC or cash by Paypal. This amount covers all Paypal fees and express mail shipping costs. Upon receiving payment, I will ship out within 24 hours at latest. When sending payment via Paypal make sure to include your CPF name, correct shipping address and what you are paying for. The above is for the upgrade multi function module only and does not include the Extreme Micro flashlight. Make payment to arcmania (at) hotmail (dot) com Any questions, please ask. Thank you.

ARC mania

multifunctionem004px3.jpg

multifunctionem005st2.jpg

multifunctionem006ii9.jpg

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Multi function upgrade for the Extreme Micro.

Two of these gems are already heading to the "Land of the Wind Chill Factor."

Thanks, Mike!

:thumbsup:

qarawol

Enlightened

Generation one has already landed here in 108 degree Sunny So Cal.

These are TRULY AMAZING!!! I was so amazed on the amount of light output AND throw for a non reflectored Flashlight. I have the first gen and these here are the second gen. Twice the light output as mine and mine is impressive. I'm already on the list for gen two.

Those who have an Extreme Micro ought to buy one of these. It is a simple module swap out.

Be the proud owner of the World's Smallest Regulated Multi Function LED Flashlight!!!

Njoy...

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

These are TRULY AMAZING!!! I was so amazed on the amount of light output AND throw for a non reflectored Flashlight. I have the first gen and these here are the second gen. Twice the light output as mine and mine is impressive.

Ditto!

:thumbsup:

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast

This should give you an idea how small this light is. With the multi function module, it becomes the smallest regulated LED flashlight with multi functions.

ARC mania

5uij2b.jpg

wolverine1

Newly Enlightened
Mike,

I just received the Upgrade. This is one very nice upgrade. The UI is very good, IMHO. To do the upgrade is a breeze, even for me, LOL :stupid:. Now this is going to be my EDC all the time :).

If you have this light, really consider the upgrade :thumbsup:.

Thanks,

Rick