CMG Infinity NOS

Dreck

Newly Enlightened
Whilst puttin' around on my Harley I found a small quickie-mart store that had three or four CMG Infinity (original CMG's not Gerbers) hanging on a peg hook behind the counter. They were all red LED's only. Complete with the GITD lanyard. The guy had them priced at $19.99. I thought what the heck...why not, my Infinity Ultra needed a brother to hang with. I guess one finds the best things when you're not looking for them. Keep your eyes open people, you never know what you'll run into.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
My red CMG Infinity is my favorite Infinity. A deep rich red with few artifacts. You do see the rings but they are fairly smooth compared to other red led lights I own or have owned. Really bright.

Bill

paulr

Flashaholic
My red Infinity also gets a fair amount of use. But I'd say the best 5mm red led beam I know of is the HP/Agilent led in the Photon II.

Nice score on the new Infinity, btw. If there are colors other than white available, get those if you can, they are hard to find. I'm sort of looking for a green one.

greenLED

Flashaholic
The red Infinity is one of those lights that kickstarted my flashaholism.

Any chances you'd stop by that store some time soon and pick up an extra one for a fellow CPF'er? :D

Dreck

Newly Enlightened
I wish there were other colors available, I would've snagged a couple more. Green Led...I'll stop by that store again tomorrow, if he has any left I'll pick one up for ya'. All I would ask is enough to cover the light and shipping. I'll PM you when I get it.

greenLED

Flashaholic
I wish there were other colors available, I would've snagged a couple more. Green Led...I'll stop by that store again tomorrow, if he has any left I'll pick one up for ya'. All I would ask is enough to cover the light and shipping. I'll PM you when I get it.

Awesome!! :thumbsup:
:thanks:

paulr

Flashaholic

Oh cool, that will be great. Thanks!