• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Wicked Lasers "Torch"

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimneycheck

Newly Enlightened
I have a used Wicked Lasers "Torch". This is the copy of the Mac original.

It is used (looks more used than it is). I have carried it with me. Let it roll on the floor and have dropped it a few times. This is not a "collector" edition but one that is "for use".

You get the light (bent bezel, but still comes off and on with effort, and scratches) with 2 batteries (not very used). No charger comes with this light.

It works and I assume is as bright as the original - it's brighter than anything else I've ever seen. Uses the Osram 64623 (just like the Mac) with the same voltage battery system. Wicked claimes that it has a 15 minute run time but I'll bet it is really about 10 minutes.

I have no compliants with the light. First $175 takes it (including basic shipping).

Email me at chimneycheck (at) yahoo.com and then paypal to same email to lock it in and I'll send it within a few days after it is paid for.

If I knew how to add pictures I would. Maybe I can email them to you if you like. Or someone can tell me how to do it:ohgeez:

Hurry!! I need to buy more batteries for my new Fivemega purchases:grin2:

John

DM51

Flashaholic
This is not a Custom item, so I'm closing this thread. You may post it for sale in the MarketPlace if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.