Pelican M6?

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was over at BrightGuy.com the other day and came across a Pelican M6 torch. However, I could not find much here at CPF using the search feature. Anybody point me in the right direction or provide a few comments about what you think of the light?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Pelican M6 is a pretty good light. I bought it simply for the novelty factor. Personally, I like the Surefire G2 a lot better because it's smaller than the M6 and I'm also partial to Surefires. hehe. Here's a picture of my silver Pelican M6. Silver is kinda cool.

fc7948ba.jpg

ZENGHOST

Enlightened
I just saw one for the first time yesterday. It's bigger (and heavier) than I expected (only saw it on the Internet before that). The tail switch on the one that I handled didn't feel that great and it wasn't as bright as the 6P in the store, but then again they were display models so it may just have been the batteries. Still, it did seem like a good light for the (Internet) price.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I'm about to post a review of a black Pelican M6 on The LED Museum, but haven't yet even shot pictures of it. The threads listed above will definitely help in the meantime. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif