• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* WTS: MilkySpit Sprint Run 303 Lumens CREEmator w/ E2E Body *Price Drop 07-11*

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
*THANKS FOR LOOKING, MY MILKY CREEMATOR IS SOLD OVER PM* :candle:

I purchased this on June 3rd in Milky's sprint run: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/199360

You could see from the thread that I was the first person to purchase this light from Scott. I haven't had the chance to carry it, so it has been a shelf queen since acquisition. The original thread describes the light in details, but here's a summary:

* 303 Lumens
* Focusable TIR optic
* AcornHC 1.3 driver with the latest Bailey Firmware - drive current is 1300mA
* Mizer mode to reduce output by 50% but increase the runtime significantly
* E2E body, bore out to accomodate 17670 Li-ION batteries for extended runtime. (I paid an extra $30 for this option)

This is an awesome light and I hate to sell it. However, I need the funds to take my ladyfriend to the Carribbeans where I plan to propose to her ... plus Scott modded an ML1 for me, which is my perfect outdoor excursion light.

Asking Price $300 $290 - paypal only, no fees, free 2-day insured FEDEX shipping with tracking number, CONUSA only (no po boxes). No Trades

First to say "I'll Take It" wins

I'll PM you with my paypal addy. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Like New MilkySpit Sprint Run 303 Lumens CREEmator w/ E2E Body

<reserved>

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is an awesome light and I hate to sell it. However, I need the funds to take my ladyfriend to the Carribbeans where I plan to propose to her ...

Im out of funds due to my own milky orders..but all the best..:)
heres hoping we can congratulate you when you come back...:party:

Crenshaw

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Crenshaw. Just a temporary set back ... for about 2 months or so. :broke:

I underestimated how much the cost of proposal was. :eek:

StrayLight

Enlightened

I underestimated how much the cost of proposal was. :eek:

Get ready to underestimate the cost of everything nuptual-related. Seriously, though, congrats.

Good luck with your sale. I've got the same setup from the same sprint run and it's a pocket throw-monster. Love it.

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: MilkySpit Sprint Run 303 Lumens CREEmator w/ E2E Body *Price Drop 07-11*

Bump with price drop - $290 now

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: MilkySpit Sprint Run 303 Lumens CREEmator w/ E2E Body *Price Drop 07-11*

I just bought one from Scott and I LOVE it! Super light for such a small package. I highly reccomend this one to anyone considering a small pocketable thrower! Light weight , small and SUPER bright :twothumbs!

Good luck with the sale.

BassMan

Newly Enlightened

I assume thw head fits fine on an E1e body ? (with single rcr123)...

Is the head on these builds a KL4 ?

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

I assume thw head fits fine on an E1e body ? (with single rcr123)...

Is the head on these builds a KL4 ?

The head is KX2 HA-BK, and it will work on an E1e body with RCR123a. It was initially designed for the E1B backup, but I got it on a E2E instead.

Dinan

Newly Enlightened

How is the focus range on the TIR? Can it go just as tight as a regular E1B's beam? How floody can it go?

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sold over PM.

Thank you all.