• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Looking for Modder to mod a 6c HID

jaybiz32

Enlightened
Looking for someone who can mod 6c Mag I have into a HID light. Don't know much about the build of a hid and am open to suggestions conccering bulb power and power supply. Optimally qould like to drive a HID bulb 35 watts or brigher. Let me know if you can help.

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking for someone who can mod 6c Mag I have into a HID light. Don't know much about the build of a hid and am open to suggestions conccering bulb power and power supply. Optimally qould like to drive a HID bulb 35 watts or brigher. Let me know if you can help.
Good luck in your search. There are a number of talented modders here that I am sure will be able to successfully help you.

Essexman

Flashlight Enthusiast
It might help to say where you are based, the cost of shipping could be very expensive if the modder is overseas?

jaybiz32

Enlightened
I am located in the US but would be open to shipping costs if the build was right.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
As for as I know there are no ballasts readily available that will fit a "C" size light. Even the "D" size mags need to be bored to fit the Solarc 10w systems.

Mac