G2Z

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Seems like the LOTC/pyrex lensed G2Z will be out end of the month.
Has anybody tried adding the AN14 (extension for the rechargeable batt.) to the G2 and popping in another 123 together a spacer to make it accept 9V lamps?
Was thinking of using the LPS head with an N2 bulb.

Size15's

Flashaholic
Which battery spacer would you use with the A14 to allow a two cell SureFire to accept 3 (three) SF123As?

I didn't think this combination was possible.

I thought the Z29 battery spacer allowed you to convert a B65 body into a 2 (two) SF123A light.

Al

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
klee,
You need the A19 to convert a G2 to a G3 (9V). You'll also need to make you a metal washer to make contact of the liner to the A19. I used tin foil. TX

D

**DONOTDELETE**

txwest,
Thanks for your input. I read on another thread that you used an LPS-TH with your G2 so was it with the A19 and the N2 bulb. Boy, that would be some Frankenstein torch.
smile.gif

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was until I picked up a 6P with a 3" T-head. Then the G2 went to a G2T. The 6P with the A19 and T-head went to a 9PT & the 3" T-head went on the 12PM body. They all do a nice job. TX

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi TX,

So hows that 3" Turbo doing at it's new home? Hasn't got homesick yet has it?
smile.gif

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's doing great. You told me it was somewhat wasted on the 6P, but it loves being "The King" on the 12PM body. Kicks butt!! My son the cop was over the other day. He's not into lights. Can't understand why I have so many. But he did keep picking up the 12PM w/3" T-head & saying "geeezz". (he didn't shine it in his eyes & turn it on) TX