A L0Pse victory in the field.

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Christmas of 2006 I gifted my dad a Fenix L0Pse. It converted him from running to his work truck everytime he needed a light into not being able to live without his little EDC. Below is a story copy and pasted form an email he just sent. Thought I would pass it on.

At 9:00 last night mom decided that I should drive her to Walmart. While I sat in the car waiting for her, I watched as a couple of guys were trying to get their brand new flashlight to work (the batteries probably cost more than the flashlight). Another guy shows up and starts to visit with them and my curiosity got the best of me so I rolled down a window to hear them. The last guy said that he would check a possible car problem for them if they could get their flashlight to work. I finally decided that they weren't going to have a working light so I got out and offered my little flashlight to the "mechanic". He kind of looked at me like what was he supposed to do with that toy! I turned the flashlight on and he started looking under the hood of the car that was having trouble and all he could say was "this is a great light"! He didn't find the car problem but he found a flashlight that he liked!

Last edited:

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice story, thanks for relaying it to us. I'm always amused when people think that bigger is always better when considering flashlights.

freakflag

Newly Enlightened
Great story! I can't tell you how many "Wow's!" I've gotten from my LODce. Almost everyone I've shown it to wants one...until I tell them the price. :)eek: <--- the face most of them make) As far as I'm concerned, it's the best money I ever spent. :twothumbs

ackbar

Enlightened
Nice story, thanks for relaying it to us. I'm always amused when people think that bigger is always better when considering flashlights.

Bigger IS better... Unless you mix a flashaholic into the mix. Now Flashaholic Vs Flashahonic.. All bets are off :p