• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *** SOLD: <<PRICE DROP>> RARE Milky modded K2-TFFC HDS U60XR (Worldwide) *** PICS

Tessaiga

Enlightened
A Little Red Dot 1 degree North of the Equator
*** SOLD: <<PRICE DROP>> RARE Milky modded K2-TFFC HDS U60XR (Worldwide) *** PICS

Hi everyone, I have for sale a rare Milky modded HDS U60XR where the stock emitter has been replaced with a K2-TFFC.

This puts out about 130 lumens on high according to Milky and the beam is a gorgeous cream colour.

Condition is 99% mint...:D and the anodising is almost a perfect match.

It sports a RPM stainless steel bezel (some HDS BLING) instead of the stock one. (I will ship with the stock one as well). It is also using the Arc 4 clip. I believe I have the original somewhere as well... will look around for it.

In case anyone is wondering, this one has the smooth tailcap..:D

Here are some quick pics...

DSCN1758.jpg

DSCN1761.jpg

DSCN1763-1.jpg

DSCN1780.jpg

Asking for SOLD shipped worldwide for this RARE and GORGEOUS light (via registered airmail). CASH Paypal only please.

First "I'll take it" followed by prompt PM and payment secures this amazing deal.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

tebore

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *** FS: RARE Milky modded K2-TFFC HDS U60XR (Worldwide) with extra bling *** PICS

Do you have a shot of the light down the business end? I want to add it to my thread of HDS mods.

Good luck with the sale! She looks minty.

cabbynate

Newly Enlightened
Re: *** FS: RARE Milky modded K2-TFFC HDS U60XR (Worldwide) with extra bling *** PICS

WOW!!!!!:eek:oo:
That sure is a nice one....
I wish I had the cash.:broke: