HOKUS FOCUS AMAZMENT

LIGHTSMAD

Enlightened
i am blowin away by the power of my hokus focus scc p4....after all led flashlights i have bought this one is the best....( over all output ) i modded my lumapower m1 to a scc p4 and it looks dull compared to it...d-mini Q5 is also dull compared y P3D Q5 is not far off but is still not as good....the only one that is close is my MRV Q5 with op reflector, it has a slight bit more throw but the hokus focus would still be my choice for every day use.....this is such a good buy! when the R-bins come out i may put them in my flashlights but are they compatable with them i just dont know ( can anyone advise )

Freddy

Newly Enlightened
There are a lot of people on this forum that don't seem to be a fan of Led Lenser lights. With this mod this is an incredible light with a beautiful beam. Did you do yours yourself or have someone do it for you?

LIGHTSMAD

Enlightened
your right! i am not a lensor fan at all...i think the build quality on other lights are far better ( surefire, lumapower ect. ) its the only one i own and will probably stay that way! it was modded by a member here, cannot remember his user name!

Albinoni

Banned
I recall a while back there was a link if not topic here on some specially modded LL Hokus Focus but these had the SSC Emiters in them. This guy was specially doing it and also selling them as well, just cant seem to find the link.

cd-card-biz

Enlightened

OceanView

Enlightened
Based on his P7 mods, Britelumens seems to do great work. It's too bad that the once-hot FlashCrazy Hokus Focus mod had already died down by the time Britelumens took over from him. But he seems to have a supply of already-modded lights available to purchase if anyone is interested. Although the P4 is no longer the newest or brightest, the modded Hokus Focus can still certainly hold its own against any newer light in its class.

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a FlashCrazy SSC P4 modded Hokus Focus and can not say enough about how nice this thing is. I have high praise for it and have said so in numerous posts. The beam is like a mini searchlight. Nothing I have even compares. I kinda feel sorry for those who passed on it for whatever reason, or just missed out not knowing about it. I still go 'wow' every time I bring it out.

If you just enjoy reading about nice flashlights and haven't seen this older thread, here's a link to one of FlashCrazy's threads. The link points to somewhere in the middle. Post #268 has some outdoor beamshots I took last year. :candle:

Edit: Forgot to add the link.... :shakehead
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/157634&page=7

Last edited:

Britelumens

Enlightened
....... Although the P4 is no longer the newest or brightest, the modded Hokus Focus can still certainly hold its own against any newer light in its class.

Hi OceanView,

I do agreed with you, it is just that there are too many new lights and new emitters out that we sometime forget this great basic light mod.

For those who is interested, here is the thread I started to take over FlashLightCrazy earlier LED LENSER mod for members who are still keen.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens