Polarion Tachyon

Team Member

Enlightened
Polarion have made a LED flashlight called "TACHYON".

The only problem is that I can´t find any info about it...

Maybe someone here on CPF have some more info...

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recall seeing it on the Korean website some time ago. See if you can Google it up there.

Karl

Team Member

Enlightened
I recall seeing it on the Korean website some time ago. See if you can Google it up there.

Karl

Thanks karl!

Just found the PL-3. 130 lumens, not much. It explains why I thought the battery needed a charge..

Very smooth design, fits nicely in my hand.

yurbo

Newly Enlightened
as i understand it is the only one led flashlight of polarion. i copied and pasted what is below from a source. it has a price like 240$ that is overprice in my opinion. By the way if someone is going to give me as present sure it will make me happy.

The PL3 is Polarion's take on what an LED light should be. It is the perfect compliment to our searchlights.Sure, there are a lot of LED lights out there these days. But just one look and you will see that ours is a cut above the rest. Just one feel and you will notice the craftsmanship and detail not found in some of the competition. But it's not just a pretty face. It uses a high flux LED for Maximum output. or if you prefer a longer run time with reduced output, simply activate the 2-stage switch. It has an impact resistant aluminium body with a beautifull anodized finish, as well as a lithium-ion rechargeable battery. You also have your choice of 3 DIFFERENT REFLECTORS to suit your specific needs.
What more could you ask for?

Specification

SearchLightPL3
Lamp typeLED
Lamp Power3 W
Max. Luminous Flux130 lm
Lamp Life30 000 hrs
Color temperature6000 k
Illumination Distance100 m
Input VoltageDC 3.7 V
Operational Curent200 - 800 mA
Weight (without battery)95 g