Mueller......Mueller.....Mueller??

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tonight I went out to the mailbox with just the MULE. Only people who own one will understand the pleasure that comes from using this light. It's really dark on the private drive to my house and the MULE provides that huge, soft moonlight coverage(only brighter), that broadcast a large area out to about 50 feet.

So what acronyms can be made for the M.U.L.E.?
Multi
Use
Light
Equipment

To McGizmo...
Thanks for creating such a useful device.:twothumbs I only wish I could afford more of your amazing creations.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
I had one and sold it.:mecry: I hate being broke!

Anyway I missed it so much I made one myself out of the old sam's club element. I removed the reflector and chopped the bezel in half and put a lens on the underside of the cut and put in a Q5. It looks just like a mule when it's on, but the runtime isn't too nice out of that 3 AAA battery holder. Plus I don't run it for too long at a stretch since there is no real heatsinking in there.

Anyhoo the Mule truly is a great design and very usefull!

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had one and sold it.:mecry: I hate being broke!
It looks just like a mule when it's on, but the runtime isn't too nice out of that 3 AAA battery holder. Plus I don't run it for too long at a stretch since there is no real heatsinking in there.

You should try to use 1 18650 instead of the AAA's. I've modded a few different AAA lights to use one 18650.

Oh, my MULE has one of your excellent glow disc.:rock:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
You should try to use 1 18650 instead of the AAA's. I've modded a few different AAA lights to use one 18650.

Oh, my MULE has one of your excellent glow disc.:rock:

Ah it won't fit. A 18500 will fit with a magnet but so far I haven't found a really good solution to hold the cell correctly. I just need to buy some PVC and be done with it! I am glad you like the disk. I mean to make more as soon as things settle down this fall.