how long have you wait for product from battery junction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
How long have you wait for batteries from battery junction?

I wait over 2 weeks for it. I already check the USPS tracking number but it remains static. There is no update on tracking number.

Has my package got lost. I contact battery junction but I have no reply yet.

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast
What's the tracking #? And where are you located?

Could be stuck in customs if you're outside of the US. I think I recall maybe that you're international?

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have ordered from them multiple times and NEVER had to wait more then a very few days. I believe that I have received all orders from them in under a week (well under), with never a problem.

My .02 FWIW YMMV

GMWIGGS

Newly Enlightened
Its been my experience that just because they send you a tracking #, don't mean they have shipped it yet. If its just a confirmation #, it won't change until the package is delivered. Also, USPS lost one of my packages for 5 weeks one time. Started going through the process of complaining and poof, there it was in the mailbox. I hope your order arrives soon!

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
Three days. It's almost like clockwork.

USPS tracking might as well be not called tracking at all. I have called the post office about 10 times trying to get updates on one order (before I knew how their tracking really works)... and they told me that the only time the tracking updates is when they get information that a package is going to be sent and... when it is actually delivered.

So yeah, the status is either "information received" or "delivered" with no in betweens. I don't know if the USPS can even find out where your package is.

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had an excellent experience with a very fast turnaround - less than five days.

-Trevor

Sector7

Enlightened
Battery Junction is excellent....I don't trust the USPS, they like to hide the packages on you. That being said, I upgraded to UPS shipping, in fact just last week, ordered on Fri and UPS at my door Mon. They keep you advised via email of every step til its out their doors.

BigD64

Enlightened
They ship out of Connecticut. I usually get them next day if I order early.But then again i'm in CT.

Empath

Flashaholic
Please post questions and concerns of dealers in the MarketPlace Dealer's Corner. We'll close the discussion here.

Status
Not open for further replies.