• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: RAW AL

flip

Enlightened
SOLD to MrBigBossMan

Aluminum RAW for sale. I recently bought this from another member here. It seems to be in good condition. There are some light marks or scratches on it but no dings. It is in the same condition that I received it in.

The light seems much lighter than my RAW NS lights. It is slightly larger than them. The light came with a 14250 li-ion battery. I tried a primary CR2 battery (I don't have any RCR2 batteries...yet) and it fits.

I love my RAW NS lights. This Raw AL just doesn't do it for me so it deserves a new home.

The person I bought it from had gotten it from another member here. This is the original sellers description from his listing of the light: "Raw AL. Modern body with lanyard connection points and engraving, blue trit. Cree XR-E emitter, 2-stage."

This is from the listing of the light from the person I bought it from: "I added a 14250 li-ion bat and a solder blob." "As stated in his thread there are some faint scratches all over the body, as will happen with bare AL."

I contacted both previous owners of this light and asked permission to use their names in connection to this sale. If you want that info just ask and I'll send you a PM.

I will accept Paypal. I will cover all fees. I will also take a USPS money order. CONUS shipping only. It will be insured.

$90.00 Please post an "I'll take it" here if you want it so there are no questions about who was 1st.

The poor quality photos are of my RAW NS's and RAW AL. The RAW AL is the the lighter silver colored light.

Last edited:

wbp

Enlightened
Re: FS: RAW AL

(read description, changed my mind)

Last edited:

flip

Enlightened
Re: SPF: RAW AL

Got it. Your light will be heading your way tomorrow by priority mail. I'll send you a PM tomorrow night with the shipping info.

Thanks,
Phil