• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold Milky Project MX813

Geminidan

Newly Enlightened
Sold :poof:The head is a Milkyspit Project-M eXtreme X813-M3. It delivers at least 813 lumens overall output. The head was ruggedized for law enforcement use. It'll run on any power source up to 9 volts... the buyer should NOT run with more than 9 volts. It will work on 2x18650 rechargeables, or 2x18500, or 2x A123Systems, or 2x Emoli. It will also work on 3x123 primaries. It will also work on an M6 body with 6x123 primaries in the SureFire caddy. (The caddy is wired to be 9 volts even though there are 6 cells.) Other setups might work, too, as long as the incoming voltage is 9 volts or less.

The emitters in that head are CreeXRE R2WC for an intense, "instableach" white. Custom RPM Clickie with no-trits!!

The body has 28x Viton #16 o-rings on it for grip... Viton is a higher-grade o-ring material that should wear better and last longer, without drying out as easily as normal o-rings would.
Real White Light Super Thrower with overspill
Grab it now with no waiting time, perfect no marks or scratches
:mecry:
Asking $ 515.00 PayPal cash Delivered:poke:

]

Last edited:

neue

Newly Enlightened
Re: LOWER PX NEW MILKYSPIT PROJECT MX813

What is the approximate runtime on this? Do you know if it can run on 2x18650 with the appropriate body? One final question -- is it a single level, or does it have the Acorn driver?
Thanks.

Geminidan

Newly Enlightened

Runtimes I have gotten so far are around 80-85 minutes but I never really tested it, I recently spoke to Milky and he said if I wanted to make it a two stage he would have to do something to the switch... as far as rechargables I am not sure, because my Dept only gives us regular CR123's. Maybe this is a question for Milky??? :poke: Dan

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast

What is the approximate runtime on this? Do you know if it can run on 2x18650 with the appropriate body? One final question -- is it a single level, or does it have the Acorn driver?
Thanks.

Geminidan asked me to drop by to answer the questions about runtime and compatibility. This light will run just fine on 2x18650, assuming you've got a suitable body to hold the cells. Runtime on 2x18650 AW Protected 2200mAh ought to be in the neighborhood of 1h22m. The light is a single-brightness light built along the lines of Project-M, but due to the higher drive level, I designated it "X" rather than "M" compliant. See the Project-M Thread for additional details.

Geminidan

Newly Enlightened
BTT: LOWER LOWER PX NEW MILKYSPIT PROJECT MX813

Bump NO ONE WANTS A SUPER MILKY???LOWER PX This is a Brand New Custom light from Scott @ Milkyspit, 813 Lumens runs on 3 CR123's 9Volts Max
Brand New M3 Millenium Edition
RPM Custom Clickie (no trits)
Project MX813 not even on his charts yet!
3X Cree XRE
R2WC
McR17xR
Pistol Grip removed Barrel is all Silicone washers feels great in the hand
I live in a Condo and from the 4th floor it lights across the street into someones backyard doors, lights up the canals at night to see the gators!!!
Need to fund a new Custom Firearm:mecry:
Asking $ 520.00 PayPal cash delivered you pay Insurance .

]

[/quote]

Last edited:

Geminidan

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS Milky Project MX813 w/Milky Definitions.

BTT The head is a Milkyspit Project-M eXtreme X813-M3. It delivers at least 813 lumens overall output. The head was ruggedized for law enforcement use. It'll run on any power source up to 9 volts... the buyer should NOT run with more than 9 volts. It will work on 2x18650 rechargeables, or 2x18500, or 2x A123Systems, or 2x Emoli. It will also work on 3x123 primaries. It will also work on an M6 body with 6x123 primaries in the SureFire caddy. (The caddy is wired to be 9 volts even though there are 6 cells.) Other setups might work, too, as long as the incoming voltage is 9 volts or less.

The emitters in that head are CreeXRE R2WC for an intense, "instableach" white. Custom RPM Clickie with no-trits!!

The body has 28x Viton #16 o-rings on it for grip... Viton is a higher-grade o-ring material that should wear better and last longer, without drying out as easily as normal o-rings would.
Asking $ 515.00 PayPal cash Delivered:poke:

]

[/quote]

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: FS Milky Project MX813 w/Milky Definitions.

Yes, it will. The tube in the pics is an M3 Combatlight body, made to hold 3x CR123s.

Geminidan

Newly Enlightened
Sold......:poof::twothumbs......The head is a Milkyspit Project-M eXtreme X813-M3. It delivers at least 813 lumens overall output. The head was ruggedized for law enforcement use. It'll run on any power source up to 9 volts... the buyer should NOT run with more than 9 volts. It will work on 2x18650 rechargeables, or 2x18500, or 2x A123Systems, or 2x Emoli. It will also work on 3x123 primaries. It will also work on an M6 body with 6x123 primaries in the SureFire caddy. (The caddy is wired to be 9 volts even though there are 6 cells.) Other setups might work, too, as long as the incoming voltage is 9 volts or less.

Asking $ 495.00 PayPal cash Delivered:poke:

]

[/quote]

Last edited: