• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD!: Luce de Notte - Large grooved two-tone 6061AL, 18mm green trit, domed tailcap

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
*SOLD*

just received this from Photon Fanatic. this is my second one (the first was a smaller ice blue trit with knurled brass body but i sold it because i wanted green), and is a "large grooved two-tone 6061AL, Green 18mm Trit, domed tailcap". Purchased here - https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/195384 . taken out and played with for 5 mins and then repackaged up. why? because i really like PFs knurling, and now want a knurled brass one like the original one i had! :banghead: sigh. except with the larger 18mm green trit as this one has. will have to do a custom order soon, but the other reason is that im in the middle of escrow for my first house :tinfoil:, and im getting a bit scared and need to save some $$ right now. i paid $225 total.

the raised/outer grooves are brushed, and the inner ones are polished.

Ducaticorse sold a similar one here https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/212696 with a nice description.

*SOLD* $200 shipped USPS Priority Mail with full Insurance. *SOLD*

Sale Details

Unconditional "I'll take it" posted in the thread has priority. No trades, cash is king!

Buyer will be notified by PM with PayPal address, and final shipping info.

PayPal payment only. CONUS only, some exceptions made at additional cost.

Prices include:
1) USPS Priority Mail, with Insurance included for full sale price up to $500. I am not responsible for lost packages.
2) PayPal fees. Cash, Instant Transfer or Credit Card.

I have 30+ great feedbacks at edcforums.com and several successful transactions here (a few Cheers at http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=179195), bid with complete confidence!

Last edited:

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Luce de Notte - Large grooved two-tone 6061AL, 18mm green trit, domed tailcap

p.s. if you paypal today it will go out this afternoon and theres a good chance youll have it by monday. near-instant gratification!

GeorgeMaggos

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Luce de Notte - Large grooved two-tone 6061AL, 18mm green trit, domed tailcap

just received this from Photon Fanatic.

$200 shipped USPS Priority Mail with full Insurance.

Sale Details

Unconditional "I'll take it" posted in the thread has priority. No trades, cash is king!

Buyer will be notified by PM with PayPal address, and final shipping info.

PayPal payment only. CONUS only, some exceptions made at additional cost.

Prices include:
1) USPS Priority Mail, with Insurance included for full sale price up to $500. I am not responsible for lost packages.
2) PayPal fees. Cash, Instant Transfer or Credit Card.

I have 30+ great feedbacks at edcforums.com and several successful transactions here (a few Cheers at http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=179195), bid with complete confidence!

p.s. if you paypal today it will go out this afternoon and theres a good chance youll have it by monday. near-instant gratification!

Hey HoopleHead,

I will take it please send me the paypal address.

Sincerely,
George Maggos

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM incoming, thanks!

*SPF*

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

SOLD!

thanks for the quick sale :) already packed up and will go out today, youll get an email confirmation.

GeorgeMaggos

Newly Enlightened
Hey Brandon, :wave:

:wow: thats the fastest shipping ever :goodjob:

I recieved it today :thanks:​

Great packing as well :) The Luce is awesome :grin2:

~George​