Regarding Peak LED Solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

HorizonSon

Newly Enlightened
Please don't laugh or poke fun (too much); but here is a copy of an email I sent Robyn "The Boss Lady" Seabert. I wanted to share my pleasant experience here. I know this bunch would appreciate it!:twothumbs

----------------------------------------

First, and foremost, thank you thank you thank you...

I wanted to call to thank you; which I felt would be more personable. But the more I thought about it; I felt this would be less impacting to your day's affairs; thus, leaving you with a less tainted "Thank you!"...

I made an honest mistake with my original purchase. None the less; MY mistake! After receiving the RGB, and realizing something went horribly wrong, I was heavily distressed. I am a man of very very humble means, and I'm thinking I just bought a VERY expensive "toy" <sigh> I knew what it would mean for you (and company) to receive this back from me. IF, and that is a BIG if, someone every buys a RGB, in THAT model, what are they odds they will choose BRASS, too??? To receive this would be a 100% loss in its investment. I was having this "no matter what, someone is going to get *%$^! in the end" sort of feeling. I was sick to my stomach before, during and after my initial call... Then there was the second call: I spoke with you and we discovered why I didn't get your email, lol. I do have a silly email address :) My interactions with you (and company) have all been pleasant and personable. Thank you!...

I checked my bank account online this evening (after our conversation Yesterday afternoon), to see if there was a pending transaction: and there was! Not for the returned product in the amount of $44.95?! NO! In the FULL amount, including shipping costs, for $49.95! This is what I call "Above and Beyond" customer service! You (and company) completely indebted yourselves to MY mistake; leaving no ill impact to me whatsoever. Thank you...

By the way... I am absolutely enamored with my SNOW WHITE 7 LED Kilimanjaro in Brass. It is now my current EDC and thus will remain...

Student for life,

David

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please don't laugh or poke fun (too much); but here is a copy of an email I sent Robyn "The Boss Lady" Seabert. I wanted to share my pleasant experience here.

Consider sending Robyn a paper copy via US Mail. Peak has had problems in the past receiving email.

shomie911

Enlightened
Peak is the best flashlight manufacturer period.

There customer service is excellent, their prices are excellent, and their lights are excellent.

I love Peak! :D

paintballdad

Enlightened
Their customer service is tops in my book and they make great flashlights too.

Robyn and the gang has been very gracious. I recently ordered a Pacific HA High Power, the light had a few very minor nicks in the head and the spill pattern was a bit unusual. Not really a big deal and played with it for a few days. I decided to contact Peak and Robyn said to send it back for them to check.

I sent it back and in the process changed my mind from HA pocket body to brass pocket body and then again to a brass key chain body.
They said "OK" to all this. You just can't beat that level of customer service :twothumbs. There will be more Peak lights for me!

To Robyn and everyone at Peak LED Solutions, :thanks:.

Joel

DM51

Flashaholic
This doesn't belong here. Perhaps a post in the Cheers forum on CPFMP, although please first read the rules. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.