iNOVA XO3 RunTime????

AKCamper

Newly Enlightened
I recently saw a Inova XO3 at wal mart but it didnt tell me anyhting about the runtime.
So i came home and looked it up online but is still couldnt find anything on the run time.

Dose anyone know the answer to this???

germanium

Newly Enlightened
I recently saw a Inova XO3 at wal mart but it didnt tell me anyhting about the runtime.
So i came home and looked it up online but is still couldnt find anything on the run time.

Dose anyone know the answer to this???

this should answer your question though it is for the older version with the Tiros optical. The runtime should be identical though.
http://www.flashlightreviews.com/reviews/inova_xo3.htm

toolpig1

Enlightened
Inova at WalMart? Where do you live? No such thing in our area. I have the original XO3 with "Tiros" optic, it runs 2 hours of perfectly regulated time as the link provided by germanium will show. It's a great light and super well built.

toolpig1

Enlightened
Yes, Target has carried Inova for quite awhile now. Their prices are no special deal, unless a particular light ends up on clearance. Guys have scored X1's and X5's pretty cheap on occasion. The mention of WalMart made me wonder if they got something different than Target. I'm not a fan of WalMart, I think in many ways they have hurt this country. They have done a good job of convincing people that their prices are the lowest, when in fact, they're usually not.