Official? Christmas Gifts 2008 Thank-You Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Dog

Enlightened
Re: Christmas Gifts Really ARE Here!!! UnOfficial Pic Thread

It's HERE!!!!

First off, just wanted to say Thank You sooo much to Divine for such a nice light :faint:

I'm at a loss for words so I will let the pictures do the talking :D

First up is a picture of "the" envelope containing said light

PC060200.jpg

Next we have one of the box nicely wrapped with 4 bonus Titanium 123A's Divine was so generous to include (I don't have any as I have never even seen a 123A light before :p)

PC060201.jpg

The following is a shot of everything included :) (2 more SF cells were in the battery holder :p)

PC060204.jpg

A testament to quality :faint:

PC060206.jpg

My new EDC pouch complete with spare batteries for the M20 and my Jil Intelli from Christmas Gifts IV

PC060208.jpg

Beamshots outside when I have the time AND it gets dark... obviously :)

Once again Thanks sooo much to all Donors... I know your gestures of kindness have made differences in the lives of many

Original Post: Great thread idea as I bet it will really warm the donor's hearts when they can see how their lights are being used/ that they all went to good homes.

Wow... you certainly got that fast didn't you :p

Anyways, I'm just reserving a spot here because I can guarantee beamshots will be coming from me too upon receiving a more than generous gift from divine (backed up so so generously by Visible EM Wave and Ksbman before the "mystery" donor was revealed")

Last edited:

Bruce B

Enlightened

IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! (I'll post pics as soon as I take them. Thanks for everything Bill.)

I'll reserve a spot for my Surefire G2LED so generously donated by Braddah_Bill. I am awaiting it's arrival and hopefully it should be here by next week. I know there's beamshots of this light here on CPF, but I will make my first attempts on beamshots with my new G2LED as soon as it arrives.

Last edited:

chew socks

Newly Enlightened

maybe ill be lucky enough to post the first beamshots of the Mini EDC i'm lucky enough to recieve from Sabrewolf :naughty:

radar696

Newly Enlightened

Okay I'll buy in also.

EDIT:The waiting is over for my package to arrive from Ksbman.

This is the first LED for me not to mention the first tactical light also.

Okay so I might not be able to take any action shots with my old digital camera but I was able to take this:
Olight-2a.jpg

ExpiredWarrty-2.jpg

NewWarrty-2.jpg

RevisedFeatures-2a.jpg

Now I have included a few shots of the paperwork that also came with the light because I wish to let everyone know that Olight has made some revisions.
First and foremost they no longer offer a Lifetime warranty on this light.
Also they have made a change to the features incorporated with this light. It no longer has a blinking feature to warn that the power supply is getting low.

The light came packaged with a holster, a lanyard, a battery magazine and a clear button cover.

I also will apologize now if a couple of these images are too large. I had a little trouble with 2 of them and was unable to reduce the size and still have it legible for some odd reason. If they are too large I will try again to make them smaller.

Once again I wish to thank Ksbman for his generosity and kindness in not only delivering this light as promised but as you can see by the first photo he also included a pair or rechargeable 18650 cells & a charger too.

Thank you!

:twothumbs

Last edited:

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast

me too.
I'm hoping for... something..

VillageIdiot

Newly Enlightened

Will post pics of SF 6P, because absolutely nobody on here knows what it looks like.

cerberuss

Newly Enlightened

Wow that was fast!

I'll be posting pics here of my light in about 4 weeks :popcorn:

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast

SF? What does that mean???

:crackup:
Great thread and a good way to show your appreciation,now what does SF mean hmmm you are opening up to all kinds of suggestions,it could mean (silly fool) for spending so much on a light,but don't worry you are in good company here ;)

isc

Newly Enlightened

Will post pics of SF 6P, because absolutely nobody on here knows what it looks like.

Why not post a pic of the Crawford Shield - do NSBHS students still know what it looks like?:crackup:

Last edited:

american lockpicker

Enlightened

I have no pictures but I did recieve my Arc(actually 2) today and a whole lot more. First I recieved an Minimaglite LED upgrade then today in the mail I recieved a huge box inside was 2 Arcs, blue AAA minimaglite w/Boeing logo, spyderco knife with wallet, national geographic kershaw multitool, a Made in the USA Leatherman Micra, LED upgrade for surefire, tons of AAA batteries, Nite Core defender infinity, a lot more. Thanks Keith.

radar696

Newly Enlightened

Wow, sounds like a whole bunch of stuff that got caught up in the broom!!!:poke:

It's like Santa already stopped at your house?:party:

Maybe we should all go over to Lockpicker's house tonight to play!

D-Dog

Enlightened

Wow, sounds like a whole bunch of stuff that got caught up in the broom!!!:poke:

It's like Santa already stopped at your house?:party:

Maybe we should all go over to Lockpicker's house tonight to play!

Flashlight party :naughty:

ksbman

Flashaholic*

Well, I sent his ARC in a Christmas stocking, but I couldn't find any small stockings, so I emptied my junk drawer into the big stocking. :naughty:

PS - That LED upgrade is a Malkoff M60. It will work well in your 6P.

Last edited:

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast

ooh, wonder if he has any more junk drawers?:nana:

sailingdog

Newly Enlightened
Hates when people use every opportunity to comment

...today in the mail I recieved a huge box inside was 2 Arcs, blue AAA minimaglite w/Boeing logo, spyderco knife with wallet, national geographic kershaw multitool, a Made in the USA Leatherman Micra, LED upgrade for surefire, tons of AAA batteries, Nite Core defender infinity, a lot more. Thanks Keith.

Totally awesome, man.

Thanks, Santa.

Status
Not open for further replies.