smith and wesson flashlights

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check this ouot, I was looking for a new pair of handcuffs, and S&W now makes cuffs with the double lock in the rear instead on top of the faceplate...anyways, I found on their site that they sell two different flashlights, a small andlarge, that both use NiMH batteries...There weren't any real specs on them, though...Here's the link: www.sw-psdw.com

--dan

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>...S&W now makes cuffs with the double lock in the rear instead on top of the faceplate...anyways, I found on their site that they sell two different flashlights, a small andlarge, that both use NiMH batteries [/URL] --dan<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Smith & Wesson Flashlights FL7 20,000 candlepower with 1hr Runtime; FL10 25,000 candlepower with 2hr Runtime.

In regard to your comments on slotted vs pin cuffs from Smith & Wesson, they've always had pin cuffs, they came out with slotted cuffs later on.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is aw some of these lights, recently, and I didn't like the design at all...Very, um..."cheap" feeling, and the beam was the craps...As for S&W 'cuffs, They stopped making pin-double locks some years ago, when they split form Peerless...S&W then inroduced the Model 1, extra large with pin-double lock, and recently intorduced the 100P and 300P, that are the same as the slotted double lock, but with a pin double lock...

--dan