• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Brass Firefly III Set

SOLD: Brass Firefly III Set from the infamous DSpeck. Love him or hate him, few deny he made a great flashlight, and the Firefly III is no exception. Cut from solid brass bar stock, the FF III is powered by one CR123 standard cell and boasts a copper heatsink with a GoldServe FluPic PCB Rev. 2, and a Lux III (?) emitter. I don't care for FluPic UI. Frankly, I don't understand it. One twist low, two twists high, three twists flicker (?), four twists nothing, five twists back to low? Seems to me it's not always consistent. Anyway, I don't understand it and won't guarantee that the LE even works as it's supposed to (might need a modder's seal of approval). Regardless, the light is a marvelous work of craftsmanship and apparently somewhat rare. Comes with both CR123 bodies as pictured (keychain and pocket), as well as fresh CR123 cells.

PayPal only (CC or cash, no e-checks, please). CONUS shipping included in the price. Will ship overseas (PM for quote). First to state an unconditional "I'll take it" here in the thread, followed by payment, has priority. PayPal address is in my profile.

$240, SOLD.

IMG_3943.jpg

IMG_3945.jpg

IMG_3946.jpg

Last edited:

shuter

Enlightened
Re: SOLD PENDING FUNDS: Brass Firefly III Set

DoublePlusLight :clap: Welcome to CPF!

Edit- I saw earlier that dplwork said "i'll Take It". He had only one post and when I saw the "Paypal Sent" I thought it was him completing his purchase from his first post. Hence the Welcome. Not sure what happened here as MorpheusT1 had backup. Sorry Guys.

Last edited:

DoublePlusLight

Newly Enlightened
Re: SOLD PENDING FUNDS: Brass Firefly III Set

DoublePlusLight :clap: Welcome to CPF!

Edit- I saw earlier that dplwork said "i'll Take It". He had only one post and when I saw the "Paypal Sent" I thought it was him completing his purchase from his first post. Hence the Welcome. Not sure what happened here as MorpheusT1 had backup. Sorry Guys.

Thanks!

I am paying on behalf of dplwork. Sorry for the confusion.