Nitecore Golden Dragon Plus

ilLUMENati

Newly Enlightened
So I'm browsing 4sevens for a possible replacement for my current keychain light, a Fenix P1D, whose twist interface isn't very suitable for quick one hand activation. And it seems like the Nitecore EX10 is a viable replacement, I just want to know if there's any difference between the regular Nitecore lights and the Golden Dragon plus editions. They're all priced the same and seem to have the same output/runtime, am I missing something?

Also, I noticed that on 4sevens, the stated output on the regular Defender Infinity with lithiums are 190lm and 130lm for Golden Dragon, but they are the same output with different run times on the Nitecore site. A typo perhaps?

I really need this settled so I can proceed with my orders, thanks folks.

Last edited:

Marduke

Flashaholic
So I'm browsing 4sevens for a possible replacement for my current keychain light, a Fenix P1D, whose twist interface isn't very suitable for quick one hand activation. And it seems like the Nitecore EX10 is a viable replacement, I just want to know if there's any difference between the regular Nitecore lights and the Golden Dragon plus editions. They're all priced the same and seem to have the same output/runtime, am I missing something?

Also, I noticed that on 4sevens, the stated output on the regular Defender Infinity with lithiums are 190lm and 130lm for Golden Dragon, but they are the same output with different run times on the Nitecore site. A typo perhaps?

I really need this settled so I can proceed with my orders, thanks folks.

If you happen to check the Review forum, there is a direct comparison between the Cree and Golden Dragon versions of the EX10. :poke:

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really like the Nitecore D10 Golden dragon.
But I had prefered that the memory could keep the chosed between-brightness level even after using the direct to max/min function.

About the beam it's actually 3-parted but with a quite smooth transition between the parts. A wide hotspot - a bright spill - a less bright spill.
The tint is much cooler than all of my Fenix Q5 lights.

Regards, Patric