• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN... :)>

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Priced for a quick sale is a never dropped but carried in my pocket Spy 007 from the 2nd batch.

The light functions flawlessly and it in great condition but it does sport some marks from being carried in my pocket and some marks on the battery case button from opening it up. All of these lights will look the same as mine if you carry and use them, it is maybe the best looking light ever built.

I am selling for a good Christmas cause and I will miss it dearly but it will be worth it.

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

Merry Christmas.

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Spy 007 S/N 0250 $865.00

I have two and I will vouch for this being an amazing light. This is a price you will never (well, never say NEVER but....) ever see again!! The bargain of the year!!!

Karl

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great Price Bill:wave:
You will not be sorry if you say "I'll Take it":devil:

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump for pictures added. Taking the pictures made me love her more... must be strong:mecry:

moeman

Enlightened

Can we set up a payment plan?

That's the only way I could afford such a beauty...

Edit: I did not mean this in a negative way, but upon re-reading it, it does not sound right.
I was just trying to say that this is a beautiful light that I wish I could afford.

I am sorry Goatee

Last edited:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Spy 007 S/N 0250 $865.00 *PICS ADDED*

AMAZING price goatee- have you lost your mind???:candle::mecry:

I don't thiinkthat I could ever part with mine. You are definitely the stronger man. This is, in my humble opinion, the finest light ever made. I really haven't been tempted by another light since I bought my SPY007. It is that good.

Good luck with the sale, though you shouldn't need it with this low of a price.:mecry:

:devil:

carrot

Flashaholic

That is a great price Mr. Goatee on a wonderful light. If I had the money I would take it off your hands but unfortunately I am all tapped out. Good luck on your sale.

hamheart

Enlightened

i loved my first SPY 007 so much that i bought another one. :D
this is my favorite EDC, it is worth every cent of the price. :D

shuter

Enlightened

Certainly more than just a light! It is clearly a work of art. Seems unlikely to me that the distinctive design and workmanship will ever be surpassed in a light.

Perhaps it would help if you posted the conditions of sale: Paypal? Funded or CC? Paypal Fees? Shipping?

Flashlight Enthusiast

Certainly more than just a light! It is clearly a work of art. Seems unlikely to me that the distinctive design and workmanship will ever be surpassed in a light.

Perhaps it would help if you posted the conditions of sale: Paypal? Funded or CC? Paypal Fees? Shipping?

I agree, it is a fantastic work of art and it is worth every penny of the original asking price in my opinion. It would be hard if not impossible to surpass the workmanship on this light as you have noted.

I accept Paypal and would like the buyer to pay the 3 percent fee, will ship for the price listed w/out insurance (I will add insurance if the buyer is willing to cover the costs. I will also accept money orders.

Thank you for your interest.

Take care.

Sector7

Enlightened

Good luck with the sale, thats the best price I've seen....but due to Xmas :broke: I would be all over this ... :mecry:

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good luck with the sale, thats the best price I've seen....but due to Xmas :broke: I would be all over this ... :mecry:

Sector7,

Thank you. I am surprised that it is still here, but there is someone out there that has been eyeing it for the last 2 days that is going nuts trying to restrain themselves from getting it. They are telling themselves:
  • That titanium isn't really necessary for an EDC
  • That the craftsmanship, while outstanding, is really more than what is needed in an EDC
  • That 6 fully-customizable levels of lighting provided by a U2 binned Seoul w/a very pleasing tint is overkill as they can see just fine by the light from mortal flashlights
  • That A 2 x 123 light that is nearly as small as most 1 x 123 lights and offers better than double the runtime in many cases is a nice thing to have... just not a necessity
  • That the user interface, which is unique among flashlights, which works flawlessly with one hand, which begs its owner to sample it just because of the pleasureable feedback that it provides... that you really dont need near immediate access to all 6 levels of light at a moments notice
  • That temperance as a cardinal virtue must be practiced in all things including flashlight purchases
  • That their credit card is near the limit and should not be pushed to the limit even though it has been there before
  • That their wife would not understand and that the purchase of an underpriced work of art that lights up dark spaces would cause tension in an otherwise harmonious home... not that they haven't overcome such a small challenge in the past
These among other reasons have stopped them until now, but their resistance is weakening and if I might be so bold as to suggest... futile:devil:

BUMP.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

You beat me to the question! I dunno....:thinking: I just got my second one last week, this one a Cree otherwise I'd be giving this some serious consideration. :shakehead Maybe some folks on vacation from the forums.....?

Karl

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump for Saturday. I am planning on withdrawing this on Sunday night if it is not sold:nana:

dradee1

Newly Enlightened

Does this include USPS priority shipping to Canada?

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will ship USPS Priority Mail to Canada.

Thank you for your interest.

Last edited: