1x18650 Lipstick style choices avalible?

gav6280

Enlightened
Can someone please give me some ideas for possible candidates for a new light for me?

What i am looking for:

1x18650
R2 or Q5
Smooth lipstick style.

Thanks.

regulator

Flashlight Enthusiast
In addition to the Jetbeam ST, there is the Lumapower Encore and another inexpesive model called the L-mini (or something like that found in the dealers section).

ApoXX

Newly Enlightened
Good call on the Sgt. Burkett, Norm. Now you got me wanting one :rolleyes:

I guess most lipstick doesn't come with knurling? :thinking: Maybe it should.

Armed_Forces

Enlightened
..you guys just ain't gettin' the whole "lipstick" concept are you?!

Last edited:

Armed_Forces

Enlightened
..don't pay any attention to me tonight, I'm drunk.

:drunk:

Last edited:

gav6280

Enlightened
Thanks for your suggestions so far...Pretty funny..

What i was trying to get across is that i like torches with no identifying marks, ridges, grooves or patterns or grippies. Or even Logo's if possible,Just smooth and flush.

Also i want something that can give a tight focus, long throw and max power hence the 18650 but without going to a power hungry P7, MCE or Ostar.

I got to admit that shiney dx one is pretty nice but there is no real details for it.

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast
See if you can talk Orb into building you an 18650.

gav6280

Enlightened
Both the JetBeam E3P and the Horus Titanium Q5 FD-1.3 look fantastic! exactly what i want, The hours is even waterproof to 40M.....but.......

They are all a bit to small and would both benefit from better run times with a bigger battery such as a 18650.

And could be driven much harder at around 1050ma. The slight extra width would also mean a wider reflector so it could be more focused and throwie.

Have i spotted a niche gap in the market? ohh...

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got one of these of KD and it performs pretty well for the price ($22). About 2 hrs on high (200 lumens?), nice beam, and so on.

Of course, then I got a batch order of 5, 4 of which were fine and one of which doesn't work so I'm returning it. YMMV, but I do like the ones that work.

Last edited: