• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Titanium tritium pendants

G1K

Newly Enlightened
I have another batch of titanium pendants with tritium inserts for sale.

The pendants are 3/8" diameter, ~2" long. The tritium vials are green, 5mm * 23mm and are not exposed to the environment, they're sealed inside the titanium capsule. Each pendant is hand machined, there are very small differences between them all.

Pendants 1-4 have a bead blasted finish, the decorative rings are not bead blasted. Pendants 5 and 6 have a ground finish.

The price is $100 shipped USPS Priority with in the lower 48. I accept paypal (non CC, no e-checks) and USPS money order. I have also posted this over at EDCF. First come first serve.

The anodized blue one and the white tritium one are not for sale at this time.

I also have one more not pictured that looks identical to 5 and 6.
light.jpg

dark.jpg

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

p6.jpg

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man, I would really love a white or ice-blue one. =) Do you have any more planned?

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Very neat!

Just out of interest, what did you use to seal the pendants? (And would this sealant - or the trit capsules underneath - have any problems in very cold weather?) I'm thinking of purchasing one, but I live in Alaska; it's pretty cold up here right now. I've learned that the items I use up here have to be pretty hardy... =)

- FITP

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like one of the green bead blasted ones to use as a key fob. I know that trits only have so long of a "shelf life".

1.) Any idea when these were produced?

I also noticed that some of the tiny trits I've put in some of my lights seem to vary a little in output.

2.)Are these quality trits, if there is such a difference between tritiums?

Thanks,:thumbsup:

Dan

G1K

Newly Enlightened
Man, I would really love a white or ice-blue one. =) Do you have any more planned?

Someone else inquired about a white one, I am trying to get a few white vials but it may be a week or two.

Very neat!

Just out of interest, what did you use to seal the pendants? (And would this sealant - or the trit capsules underneath - have any problems in very cold weather?) I'm thinking of purchasing one, but I live in Alaska; it's pretty cold up here right now. I've learned that the items I use up here have to be pretty hardy... =)

- FITP

PM sent

I'd like one of the green bead blasted ones to use as a key fob. I know that trits only have so long of a "shelf life".

1.) Any idea when these were produced?

I also noticed that some of the tiny trits I've put in some of my lights seem to vary a little in output.

2.)Are these quality trits, if there is such a difference between tritiums?

Thanks,:thumbsup:

Dan
I purchased the tritium vials from Merkava on CPFM, he stated they were filled to maximum pressure. I have no way of knowing when they were manufactured, but they are very bright.

Ryan

G1K

Newly Enlightened
#'s 1, 2 and 3 have been sold pending payment. djans1397, I sent you a PM. Please let me know as there is only one bead blasted finish left. I'm not sure if your post above is an official "I'll take it"

Ryan

Last edited:

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is the "ground" finish, the same as bare machined Ti? (like a McGizmo Ti flashlight finish for example)

If so, then I'll take 5 please.

David

edit : I'll take 5 (sorted via PM)

Last edited:

jemab

Enlightened
I'll take one if there are any left... doesn't matter which flavor

AvidHiker

Enlightened
Looks like nice work!

I am interested, but I would first be interested in understanding how these were encapsulated. Wondering why this isn't specified, and why this question appears to have been previously answered via PM.
In my experience, some form of protection in the exposed areas is critical for reliability, especially if this is to be carried on a keychain.

Also, would you give the vial dimensions and, if known, an estimate of tritium content in curies?