Malkoff M60 just arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

batman

Enlightened
I've been a little slow to keep up in the game of LEDs lately but finally purchased the Malkoff M60 drop in and test fired it last night. This is the drop in that finally makes my G2 worth EDC'ing. Absolute solid construction, tint is good, and there is plenty of spillbeam,,,amazing for a TIR. This little module is putting out some serious light,..the only light I have that's brighter now is the M6. This was a good purchase and Mr. Malkoff was extremely helpful with Q & A over the phone.
I wouldn't hesitate to purchase again from Malkoff in the future.

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Or a WARM variety :twothumbs

Honestly, you cannot go wrong with anything Malkoff made - I am very excited to see where he takes us in the years to come.

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really like my M60 in my 6PL. It made an already great light even better. The M60 seems to be built just as tough as the Surefire 6P body. Great white beam, lots of spill, plenty of trhow, all in all, a real winner just as most everyone here on CPF has said.
Now I'm thinking of getting one of Malkoff's lower powered drop ins for extended runtime. One of those would be great in my G2L. No heatsinking issues.

Newly Enlightened
I just took delivery of an M60WL for my G2Z a few minutes ago. Everyone who already owns and likes the conventional M60 modules NEEDS to try a 'warm' variant. Simply awesome.

As stated above, I'm very interested to see what Gene cooks up in the future as LED tech progresses.

Long RunTime

Enlightened
I have a 6PL, a 6P and a G2Z, bought M60LL for my G2Z and M60LF for the 6P, to my surprise the Malkoff fits the SF better than SF P60L. The beam quality and runtimes? Way better, I love the M60LF's beam.

gsegelk

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered a M60WF last night now that they appear to be back in stock and can't wait to get it. I just bought my first Surefire (incan version of the C2) and it's sitting here waiting for the M60WF to arrive!!

batman

Enlightened
Could it be variations in machining tolerances of the 6P? Looks like this thread is under close watch from the administrator, i'd be suprised if it's still up tomorrow. jeez..

Last edited:

DM51

Flashaholic
There have been dozens of threads just the same as this one in recent days and weeks. We don't need another - please tack any comments you may have onto an existing one. I'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.