• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired R2 LensLight for sale.***SOLD***

donn_

Flashaholic
Read all about it here:

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=208292

Offered as a light alone, no cells, no case.

$100 + PPI***SOLD***

=====================

Note: I have disabled PM. My email and Paypal address is:

email.jpg

:thanks:

Last edited:

Daylo

Newly Enlightened
Re: R2 LensLight for sale.

Donn, I tried to PM you but the option was not there. Please PM me. Thanks.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

I see that you may need my "help" here donn!:devil:

BUMP!!​

Well folks, if you want the smallest (or certainly the smallest I know of!) aspherical lens light and you want to use some off-the-shelf AA batteries to power it (instead of some "exotic", where the devil am I going to find them? batteries) this is the light for you. Yes, I have one and it is well-made and a great little performer to boot. Few were built as I am aware and, I have been unable to contact the builder for some time now. Get a great light from a great seller at a more than fair price. Tell him Karl sent ya!:wave:

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is this STILL here???? WTH??? :ohgeez: Let's see now...did I say that it was/is the smallest aspherical lens LED light out here? Yeah... Did I say that these won't be built again? Yeah... Did I say that the price was fair? Yeah... Hmmmm, what did I miss....? I did say that you are a great seller...didn't I?? :thinking:

I just think the viewership here has been watching the games on the OTHER form of entertainment--the TV! That must be it! Well, the games are over for now folks! Let's get down to something important---lights and more specifically, THIS light!! Buy it or later be disappointed!!!

Karl