SF delivery dates (lack of)...

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
You guys are cruel (if truthful /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ) I called them for the first time ever today to try and order a long clip for my E2e and a couple boxes of 123s. Jennifer was really nice- I said I was local- Irvine (work) said she lives in Irvine.
"Would you like to will-call your order?" That blew me away! I expect a phone call tomorrow saying my order is ready, and will stop by on my way home. I will be packing my "KL4" just for jollies. Maybe I might get to meet the allmighty PK- who knows?.

Larry
(Their legendary customer service seems to be for real!)

Larry

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
we all love sf /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

we also love to give them a hard time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Rothrandir said:

we also love to give them a hard time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

whaaa?? who?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic
One or two... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

There are five missing from the photo for various reasons.
(One is a WeaponLight for example and I didn't think to put it on the shelf)

Al

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif All I got to talk to was a very busy, knockout blond in willcall. Showed her the "KL4" (ho-hum) and the "small CR2" to which she said "cool." Now I gotta burn-up a couple boxes of 123s so I can go back! (I think I like the longer clip ($5) but did have to do some fitting.)

Larry

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeff, any info from Surefire on the status of the quality issues with the Luxeons that you can share with us? Particular the 5 watters. I know that is holding up a lot of manufacturers.

[ QUOTE ]
Mr Ted Bear said:

Quote "No new products will ship in the month of May."

[/ QUOTE ]

Tombeis

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
tvodrd said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif All I got to talk to was a very busy, knockout blond in willcall. Showed her the "KL4" (ho-hum) and the "small CR2" to which she said "cool." Now I gotta burn-up a couple boxes of 123s so I can go back! (I think I like the longer clip ($5) but did have to do some fitting.)

Larry

[/ QUOTE ]

Typical flashlight addict. Sees knockout blond, is disappointed because he didn't get to see PK. To top it off likes longer E2e clip better then anything.(including blond). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif