Anyone heard of HELIO Optoelectronics or Helixeon emmiters?

verygreyarea

Newly Enlightened
Hi to everyone, I have just joined!
I have been buying Prolight stars from a distributer in Taiwan, but they have just told me they have changed suppliers and want to send me Helixeon stars from a company called Helio Optoelectronics. The specs look good but I have never heard of them and cant find any mention of them on the internet except for their own website.
Has anyone heard of them and whats the quality like?

Heres a link to their website:
http://www.heliopto.com/

Last edited:

verygreyarea

Newly Enlightened
Ok I give up! Since no one has heard of them I just went ahead and ordered some, will post here in a couple of weeks when I get them and let you know how they scope out. They are quite interesting, they have the shortest wavelength royal blue available and a unusual Hyper red (650-670nm) in 3 WATTS!!!!! So if they are any good, usefull to know about. Will keep you informed.

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok I give up! Since no one has heard of them I just went ahead and ordered some, will post here in a couple of weeks when I get them and let you know how they scope out. They are quite interesting, they have the shortest wavelength royal blue available and a unusual Hyper red (650-670nm) in 3 WATTS!!!!! So if they are any good, usefull to know about. Will keep you informed.
Sorry nobody responded to your post. I have never heard of them but looking at the specs on there website it does not look like anything special. The whites anyway. Please do report back and let us know what you find.:thumbsup: