• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Peak Rainier Stainless Steel K2 TFFC Modded

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got this light some time ago in the Marketplace, absolutely love it , but its not getting any love at the moment so Im putting it up. It a Peak Rainier Stainless modded with a K2 TFFC from Photonfanatic. The tint is warm , just has I like them, and bright has hell on RCR123. Its not my mod, it was modded by the member that sold it to me , but I dont remember who it was.:eek:. The light has very faint marks on the head, you have to look for them, but no surprises here. SS is prone to this marks... I polished the thing up a bit for the pics, turned out quite nice after all...

I also game for interesting trades

dsc08665nr0.jpg
dsc08657un8.jpg
dsc08668rx4.jpg

IM asking $80 SOLD for it shipped CONUS. International buyers are welcome, but item ships at your own risk, PM for a shipping quote.Paypal and postal M.O. are fine..
NOT responsible for USPS lateness or loss, after package is dropped at the P.O. Insurance is available for $2.... Thanks

Last edited:

MWClint

Enlightened
Re: WTT/WTS Peak Rainier Stainless Steel K2 TFFC Modded

Wow Cuso, you had just mentioned this light in the Peak forum.

if you'll take $30 via Paypal(all i have in there at the moment) and $52 in a money order. Then i'll gladly take it. :)

PM me your mailing address if this is ok and i'll send the MO ASAP.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow Cuso, you had just mentioned this light in the Peak forum.

if you'll take $30 via Paypal(all i have in there at the moment) and $52 in a money order. Then i'll gladly take it. :)

PM me your mailing address if this is ok and i'll send the MO ASAP.
Yeah , I have a hard time letting this one go ( like all others :eek:) since Peaks are one of my favs, but that time has come...PM sent

MWClint

Enlightened

Thanks Hector, PP is sent :paypal:
Heading out to Post office now for the $52 MO.

Edit: Money order sent priority

Last edited: