• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ** SOLD ** Aleph McClickie Mule GDuP CREE LE (3 level driver)

W8HF

Newly Enlightened
For sale is a new McGimo Aleph McClickie-Mule Set with EN Nickel plating purchased directly from Don 1/26/09.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2270865#post2270865

This light has not been carried and condition is as received from Don. I outfitted the McClickie-Mule with a 3-level Cree GDuP LE that was purchased new from the Shoppe.
http://theledguy.chainreactionweb.com/product_info.php?cPath=43&products_id=1092

The white MCPET disk supplied with the body is installed and a spare silicon switch boot in also included.

This Mule has an amazing flood beam! My reason for selling is that I fell in love with the Piston Drive and Ti body of my LunaSol 20 and decided to go on a quest to find a used McGizmo Ti PD Mule. My quest was complete when I found one in this thread
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/221749

The Ti Mule arrived today so the Nickel Mule and LE go up for sale.

Mule1.jpg
Mule2.jpg
Mule3.jpg

Mule4.jpg

Selling for $200.00 -> $190.00+Insurance(optional but recommended)
Includes USPS Priority Shipping with delivery confirmation (USA only)
Once it is in the hands of the postal service I will not be responsible for it.

First :takeit: posted here gets it! Send a PM for Paypal info.

Thanks for looking!

-Charles

Last edited:

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Aleph McClickie Mule with GDuP CREE LE (3 level driver)

Hello W8HF. How do you like the GDup Cree with this Mule/Clicky set up? How is the 3-speed function of the LE? Does it get overly hot like I heard? Thanks

W8HF

Newly Enlightened

Hello W8HF. How do you like the GDup Cree with this Mule/Clicky set up? How is the 3-speed function of the LE? Does it get overly hot like I heard? Thanks

I would actually prefer the Cree if I could get it to work in the Ti PD. The Cree beam has fewer artifacts than the used Ti Mizer Mule I just purchased. Of course this is hunting white walls so in real life the new Mizer artifacts will probably not be a problem.

As for heat the GDuP does get quite warm on high but has no problem on medium. The Cree Mule has not seen any practical use as by the time the LE engine arrived from the Shoppe I had been using my LS-20 long enough to discover two things -- I prefer a piston to the clickie and Ti just feels wonderful in the hands (but hard on the wallet) :grin2: I would guess that in practical use the high setting will be used in short bursts and will be just fine. The medium setting to my eyeballs looks as bright as the PD Mizer Mule on high.

If I had not been able to buy the Ti PD Mule I would have been quite happy with this light. I just have a new found addiction to titanium!

I hope that answers your questions.

-Charles

ianb

Enlightened

Good luck with the sale Charles, that candy looks tasty and familiar ;)

Ian :)

W8HF

Newly Enlightened

Good luck with the sale Charles, that candy looks tasty and familiar ;)

Ian :)

I was thinking Ian that you started a cool candy wave. I was going to pass on the remaining candy (minus a couple I sampled :naughty:) to the buyer of my mule.

Who knows maybe the buyer will do the same in some future sell and so on and so on. Then one day maybe the candy will end up back in YOUR mailbox when you make a purchase on B/S/T! :poke:

Of course if it is years later you may not want to eat the candy! :green:

BTW I am really loving the Ti PD. I posted some pics of it to wrap up your sales thread.

-Charles

W8HF

Newly Enlightened

:bump:

W8HF

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: (Price Drop) Aleph McClickie Mule with GDuP CREE LE (3 level driver)

:bumpit: with price drop!

W8HF

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS:(Price Drop & Free Shipping) Aleph McClickie Mule GDuP CREE LE (3 level driver

Bump -- added free USPS priority with delivery confirmation. USA only.

This brand new mule cost me $204 plus Shipping from two different sources since Don was only selling the body.

My total cost to buy $218.25 selling for only $190.00 (Shipping included) :thumbsup:

W8HF

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Aleph McClickie Mule GDuP CREE LE (3 level driver) Price Drop & Free Shipping

:bumpit:

eldisgusto

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Aleph McClickie Mule GDuP CREE LE (3 level driver) Price Drop & Free Shipping

I'll take it if still available. PM to follow.

W8HF

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it if still available. PM to follow.

:wave:

PM received and PM with paypal info sent!

Thanks!

Mule is SPF to eldisgusto

W8HF

Newly Enlightened
Re: SPF: Aleph McClickie Mule GDuP CREE LE (3 level driver) Price Drop & Free Shippin

:sold:

Paypal received and Mule ships in the morning to eldisgusto.
:thanks:

-Charles

eldisgusto

Newly Enlightened
Light arrived safely today. It is in pristine condition and functions beautifully. Thanks for a great light and super smooth transaction!

W8HF

Newly Enlightened
:thanks:

I am glad it arrived safely. Enjoy the Mule!

-Charles