• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB McGizmo Ti PD Mule

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for my first Ti PD Mule. :thumbsup:

I have a few flashlights available for trade, if the other party is interested. Cash can be added by either party to balance the trade.

- McGizmo "slate" PD-s with Ti bezel and clip. This has been upgraded to the newer GDx2 driver (used in Ti PD-s) and high CRI Seoul led. Light has been EDC'd and has some anodization missing on the flutes and wear where a clip used to reside on the clip. This light is not for those looking for a shelf queen or a perfect specimen. It has been lovingly used, but has no dings and has never been dropped.

seoulpd6.jpg

seoulpd7.jpg

seoulpd1.jpg

seoulpd2.jpg

seoulpd3.jpg

seoulpd4.jpg

seoulpd8.jpg

seoulpd5.jpg

- McGizmo "oil slick" mule with high CRI 083 nichia LE. The LE has a Wiz2 333mA buck/boost driver for use with primaries or rechargeables. "oil slick" host has not been used. This amc host was purchased as a backup in case my edc nickel mule was lost. (The LE used to reside in a nickel mule McClicky.) As a disclaimer, the "oil slick" host is not for everyone. It has a very special black nickel plating that is 1 of 60 in existance.

I feel Don's words most accurately describe it's appearance, "Mottled, distressed, milky, bronzed, aged darkened copper, crankcase oil.... There are irregularities in the depth and color of the film and light effects what you see as well as reflections off the surface itself. The machine shop told me they had one plating shop that was doing a new process of black nickel and I said cool, something different yet still functional since the black nickel film is electrically conductive. I didn't know what to expect and now that I look at these, I am not sure how to describe them. Different, funky, unique, aged? :shrug: I know, it's a black nickel finish and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. For some there may be no beauty here at all for others maybe there is."

The body is a very even deep brown metallic, while the head has some color variances. It varies from almost silver nickel on some edges to deep blue oil spots. There are also swirls of silver. I tried to get it to capture on the pictures as best as I could:

mule7.jpg

mule4.jpg

mule3.jpg

mule6.jpg

mule1.jpg

mule9.jpg

mule5.jpg

- McGizmo "slate" PD with stock bezel and ti clip (shelf queen). Unmodded and in great condition! This was purchased as a backup in case I lost my PD-s. Has only been turned on and off to check function inside of the house. Great condition as received from Don. Please see pics:

stockpd1.jpg

stockpd2.jpg

stockpd3.jpg

stockpd4.jpg

stockpd5.jpg

stockpd6.jpg

- HDS B60 unmodded with knurled flat tail #0517. Has a SS bezel and GITD o-ring under the lens.

hds5.jpg

hds1.jpg

hds2.jpg

hds4.jpg

hds3.jpg

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maxspeeds is a great person to deal with. :thumbsup:
Picture of a Ti PD Mule on left and oil-slick (black nickel plate) Mule with custom clip on right. Good Luck with your trade.
75364240wk9.jpg