• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** Mr.Bulk Lioncub w/ PEU SS Bezel & 3 Tritium Vials and RPM Body + Head **SOLD

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
**SOLD** Mr.Bulk Lioncub w/ PEU SS Bezel & 3 Tritium Vials and RPM Body + Head **SOLD

Mr.Bulk LionCub

bare aluminum
McGizmo McR20 Reflektor
PEU SS Bezel with 3 Tritium Vials (2x ice-blue & 1x green all 3 from b@rt)
RPM Body and Head
GITD O-Ring
GITD Button
I´ll also provide a clip! (not shown in the pictures)
never used nor carried, I just had it in a showcase
THE BEST UI yet if you ask me. 32 brightnes leves accessible without a clicking or twisting orgy.

For all of those who are not aware of this great light, and the even better UI Mr.Bulk is providing with it, here is a link to the PDF Instruction Sheet.

lioncub-rpm.jpg

$250 shipped worldwide registered well packaged. Payment via paypal (I dont charge for paypal fees).
(The PEU SS bezel with trium vials alone goes for $60+. Just wanted to mention it, won´t split up though because the Cub´d have no hat then :nana:)

German and EU members will pay in Euro (195.- Euro) since it does not make any sense to let the buyer get charged for currency conversion by paypal [Euro to $US] when sending payment and me for currency conversion [$US to Euro] when receiving the payment. German and EU members can pay via banktransfer too if they wish to.

The first to post "I´ll take it" will get the light and has priority over PMs and questions asked. Payment is expected within 12 hours.

Thanks for looking
:devil: --Eric-- :devil:
:wave:

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mr.Bulk Lioncub w/ PEU SS Bezel & 3 Tritium Vials and RPM Body + Head

I just took a quick shot of the clip:
lioncub-clip.jpg

RocketTomato

Enlightened

What battery does this take and what LED does it have?

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks guys :wave:

What battery does this take and what LED does it have?
Lioncubs with their regular body take RCR123. The emitter is the stock LED put in by Mr.Bulk. A Luxeon V I suppose (somebody correct me if I´m wrong) and easily upgradeable.

Eric

shuter

Enlightened

I believe all of the production LionCubs had Lux III emitters installed with the exception of the Ti Cub II that came with a P4 emitter. The LionCubs however are easily upgraded to P4's if the owner desires.

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it. Please send me PP address and total with priority shipping to Nevada.

Too bad it's not titanium. Weren't there a few of those, but very rare?

Thanks! RG

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened

Lighthound sells those clips, by the way. I put one on my Lion Cub II with a glO-ring between it and the body to avoid scratching.