• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Custom bezel ring fabrication for Surefire E1B

kyhunter1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mods, please forgive if Im not in the right place and move me to where I need to be. I am looking for someone that could do a custom bezel alteration on one of my surefire lights. I would like for someone to possibly do a custom stainless steel bezel ring on my surefire e1b like the eagletac lights. There is enough thickness in the metal on my bezel to work with threading, so it is possible. If anyone could accommodate me at an affordable price, please chime in.

DM51

Flashaholic
Re: Custom bezel ring fabrication for my surefire

The thread is OK here, but remind me in a day or two if you haven't had a bite, and maybe we'll think of somewhere else to move it.

In the meantime, I think RPM may be your man, although there are quite a few others who could do this. RPM has a sale thread here which will give you an idea of his work - it is excellent. You could try a PM to him.

Last edited:

kyhunter1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the tip, I will check and see what RPM could do for me.

The thread is OK here, but remind me in a day or two if you haven't had a bite, and maybe we'll think of somewhere else to move it.

In the meantime, I think RPM may be your man, although there are quite a few others who could do this. RPM has a sale thread here which will give you an idea of his work - it is excellent. You could try a PM to him.

kyhunter1

Flashlight Enthusiast

He has not responded to my pm, do you have anyother suggestions?

DM51

Flashaholic

I'm editing your thread title to make it a WTB, and I'll move it to the Custom & Modified B/S/T section. Let's see if you get a bite there.

collector

Newly Enlightened

hmm, interesting.....