• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired BOTH SOLD: McGizmo Ti PD-S-27, Ganp Bare AL Griffin

BOTH SOLD: two of my favorite customs:

***SOLD***The McGizmo Ti PD-S-27 is absolutely pristine - guaranteed to be the nicest PD-27 you'll ever see. Its milled edges are sharp and crisp (the light has never been polished - it's exactly as received from McGizmo) and it boasts the coveted "wide tail" body. It has been a "box queen" and has rarely seen the light of day, sadly. It needs a new home...and I need the money for another purchase. The PD-S-27 is featured in the first three pics, below. Price is $550 shipped CONUS, SOLD.

***SOLD***The Ganp Griffin, in beautiful polished bare aluminum, is the brightest single cell light I've ever owned. Absolutely mint. I really hate to let this go. It has an R2 emitter. Ganp's work, like Don's, is extraordinary. I'd love to see more out of him. The Griffin is featured in the bottom three pics here. Price is $330 shipped CONUS, SOLD.

For both lights, the following rules apply:

First to state "I'll take it" here in the thread (identifying which light you're taking), followed by immediate PayPal payment (no e-checks), wins. PM's and e-mails accepted, but the thread statement rules. PayPal payments go to the e-mail address listed in my profile. I will ship USPS priority with delivery confirmation. Add $10 for optional postal insurance per shipment. I will ship to international destinations - PM for quote.

IMG_4210.jpg

IMG_4209.jpg

IMG_4211.jpg

IMG_4206.jpg

IMG_4207.jpg

IMG_4208.jpg

Last edited:

dinokay

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti PD-27, Ganp Bare AL Griffin

I'll take the Ganp Griffin, thanks

W8HF

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti PD-S-27, Ganp Bare AL Griffin (SOLD)

:takeit:

I'll take the PD-S 27

PM inbound

W8HF

Newly Enlightened

:paypal:

Second fat bottom in two weeks :D

donn_

Flashaholic

My hunch is there are a lot of "fat bottoms" on this forum. :laughing:

Good grabs by all!

This is very strange, indeed. I just NOW noticed the post by Sven-Olaf. His post was not there when dinokay posted this morning. I don't know if there's a time stamp problem or what, but I swear I never saw Sven-Olaf's post at all. I am dumbfounded by this. The light has been purchased AND SHIPPED already by dinokay. My deepest apologies to Sven-Olaf. Sven-Olaf, I wish you well in finding one of these. If I had another, you most certainly would get it.

There have been incidents of saved threads falling out of saved files (PSM) and other strange issues regarding posting. Could there be a time problem with European posters? I am seriously wondering if there's a glitch in the system.

On another note, thank you W8HF. Yours will ship tomorrow, USPS priority with insurance.

W8HF

Newly Enlightened
The PD-S-27 arrived safely today. The light is in fantastic condition as described.

:thanks:

Charles

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is very strange, indeed. I just NOW noticed the post by Sven-Olaf. His post was not there when dinokay posted this morning. I don't know if there's a time stamp problem or what, but I swear I never saw Sven-Olaf's post at all.

Just FYI, I ran into this the other day in a sale. That post was his first, and had to be approved by a mod before it appeared. I think this happens for the first few posts.

dinokay

Enlightened
I received the Ganp Griffin today and I can't stop fondling it. Everything about this torch is exceptional and I can't thank you enough Troy.

Thanks Again
Dino

Last edited: