Mace/impact weapon type Mag head or bezel?

BigMHoff

Newly Enlightened
OK! Thanks to this place, Ive got a bunch of pimped out led mag lites. I got the Malkoff P7, the Terralux drop in's in white and red, the glass breaking tail caps, glass lens, lanyard attachments, and the bezels with teeth!

I want to set up a 6 D mag with the Terrlux red led drop in, a glass lens, glass breaking tail cap, Download's lanyard ring, and grip tape.

The only thing I cant find or figure out, a mace type head/bezel! The sharp bezel replacements are cool, but I want more wieght! You know, D&D style! :eek:

Any body know where I should look?

Last edited:

DM51

Flashaholic
Threads on this topic do not usually survive for long. Sooner or later the discussion turns from defense to offense, with increasingly objectionable and bellicose posts. Please take care to avoid that...

BigMHoff

Newly Enlightened
No worries Mr. Mod! :twothumbs

I just want a cool giant ridiculous flashlight! I wouldn't hurt a fly!

qwertyydude

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is very mace like.
[link removed - DM51]

Or go for the gold and scare 'em with the ugliness of it.
[link removed - DM51]

Last edited by a moderator:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
If anyone has found a way to house mace in the head or bezel of a typical Maglite, I haven't heard about it. It would be possible to convert a full-size Maglite to shoot mace out the front of the bezel. But then it would just be a large mace-carrier disguised as a flashlight. If you want something that lights up too, the Tigerlight is your best bet.

shelbysguns

Newly Enlightened
If anyone has found a way to house mace in the head or bezel of a typical Maglite, I haven't heard about it. It would be possible to convert a full-size Maglite to shoot mace out the front of the bezel. But then it would just be a large mace-carrier disguised as a flashlight. If you want something that lights up too, the Tigerlight is your best bet.
i think he meant like medival mace like a spiky club. lol

BigMHoff

Newly Enlightened
i think he meant like medival mace like a spiky club. lol

YAAH!! I want something useless! What you're talking about is actually functional! (No spiky's though, just a heavy impact head.)

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
If you're looking for a club, just use the tailcap end of a 3 or 4D Maglite.

The head at the bottom of your fist will prevent the light from possibly sliding out of your fist.

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Might be kind of cool, even if it would basically make the light too heavy to pack around. Bet you could find a machinist that would make you one...for a price I'm sure. :whistle:

If you find one, or have one made, post the results here. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to see what you're describing.