Anyone ever deal with bestofferbuy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Painful Chafe

Enlightened
I am not sure if this is the place for this question. Mods can move it if it isn't. I'm looking for a cheap Tiablo A9 and this site can up. I did a search here and there isn't any real info on them. I'm staying away from DX and KD for this light, I don't want a fake, but have the feeling I might not want to trust these guys either.
Thanks

KingGlamis

Banned
I just posted in another thread tonight that I ordered a light on Jan 29th and still haven't gotten it. They say it's backordered. Sucks to be me.

Painful Chafe

Enlightened
From what I've been reading its hard to tell the fake A9's from the real ones. I hate to get one which is fake and not know.

Last edited:

1996alnl

Enlightened
I just posted in another thread tonight that I ordered a light on Jan 29th and still haven't gotten it. They say it's backordered. Sucks to be me.

:crackup:Definately associated with DX.
Sounds so familiar,then again we can't complain.The prices are cheap and shipping is free.

DM51

Flashaholic
This is not really the place for these questions - they belong in the MarketPlace. If you look in Dealers' Corner there, you will see which CPF affiliated dealers are offering Tiablo lights.

I'll close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.