Will malkoff drop ins fit in the surefire sc1 spares carrier?

lights

Newly Enlightened
I assume it would, but since the shape and design is different (and it doesn't have a spring) i just wanted to hear from someone that may be able to confirm that it will indeed fit.

PS i have an early M60 and a M60WF

Thanks!

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
It would be neat to have a carrier for Gene's drop ins. One could always have the module of choice, depending on the need. Carry the M60 loaded in a 6P, or C2 and switch out the M60 for a M60F, M60LL, or other combo. Sometimes you need bright, sometimes flood, and sometimes long runtime. JTOL.

Bill

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
I think just the (disgusting*) P60L. :nana:

*The newer units aren't so bad tint wise but I got an early one that was just awful and I still hate them plus the advertized runtime is still the single greatest blemish to Surefire's integrity IMO.

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Guess I am one of the few that like the P60L. Mine has a nice white perfect artifact free beam, got to love those Seoul's. Runtime of most lights is not an issue with me most of the time as I always have spare cells handy. I will say that the beam has a huge spill area, very usefull in low ambient light settings. Am not saying it is a killer throw light, but useful none the less. Using AW's 3 level soft start tailcap mod you get a nice low mode. Also does well with the UNIQUE tailcap and low is super low. But, I digress here, responding to Sgt's post, and I too am fond of Gene's work.

Bill