• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Trade Pending: BITZ Pocket Flashlight w/ Green Trit - $117 Shipped (US)

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale is a BitZ Pocket Flashlight with green tritium marker in the tail. There is one small patch of anodizing wear on the body, and a few of the knurl peaks have a tiny spot of anodizing worn All of it is very minor, but I am mentioning it for 100% truth in advertising. Green tritium vial installed with Devcon epoxy. Small and bright with a perfect beam. $120 $117 Shipped with Delivery Confirmation in the U.S. Also listed on EDCF. Time stamp takes preference.
sale015.jpg

sale016.jpg

sale017.jpg

The first "I'll take it" posted here takes preference over other communication. All prices include shipping within the United States. There is no extra fee for credit card PayPal. Insurance is not included, but is available upon request for an additional fee based on insured value. I can not be liable for damage or loss once the light is in the hands of the USPS.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: BITZ Pocket Flashlight w/ Green Trit - $120 Shipped (US)

Man.. One of my favorite EDC's! I've bought many since, but still... this one is my favorite.

Free bump for a great light!:thumbsup:

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

Morning bump with only price drop.

Use the $3 to get yourself a venti dark roast coffee from Starbucks, and kick start the economy.

I will try to get some better pictures up at lunch today to better show the light and its great condition. The minor wear is hard to capture, and my description makes it sound worse than it really is.

collector

Newly Enlightened

Cool, looks a bit like the EX10 I carry, a very nice format light !

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: BITZ Pocket Flashlight w/ Green Trit - $117 Shipped (US)

PM sent!

Cheers,
Steve

The Sun

Enlightened

this is one of the best lights out there IMO. the Ti version stays in pocket everyday!!! free bump Data!!!

Silversurfer

Enlightened

this is one of the best lights out there IMO. the Ti version stays in pocket everyday!!!...

What a coincidence.

Today I overheard someone singing a modded Irving Berlin tune ...

Carrying my BitZ is really putting on the Ritz.

The flashaholic jumped in a cab and disappeared ...

darndest thing...

Free bump for an outstanding seller and a light with a magnificent beam.