• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS - Somewhat rare Aleph pieces

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
***NOW POSTED ON AN ADDITIONAL FORUM***

Lets get right to it-

First off I'm offering up a tasty Aleph 1 head, which I got from the man himself via the good ol' "McGizmo garage sale" thread a few years back. This head has 3 tritium slots arranged in one of the fins. Scuse the dust...

The trits still glow...but barely. I've measured the vials and they appear tp be 3mm x something tiny. Maybe you have some this size? Glow epoxy would look swell. Or maybe just keep it as is for the museum. It's black/slate in color, and (for full disclosure) the only real flaw I find is shown here:

It's tiny, hardly noticeable, dust/pin head sized. I can also make it dissapear if you like (not using a sharpie, but a magic chemical).

Coming to the front end, it has a nice AR coated lens, and a reflector type pre-dating (I presume) the current texture we all know. Creates a smooth hotspot with nice clean spill. Reflector has some random spots here and there (shown) but these do not affect the beam quality. Keep in mind most of what you see here is dust. I'm talking about the spots near the highlight, and that little silvery one you see closer to the lens.

Don was kind enough to send the head fully built with an led / driver. No word on the emitter, but the board says downboy. This has that "vanilla" tint to it...really nice hotspot, slightly cool spill. Color reminds me of my old pd. Easily upgradeable to the led of your choice by any of CPF's fine modders.

Next we have:

One of 10 that Don made and offered here in 2006. This is a flared natural HA 2x123 pack (fits a protected 17670 as well) that includes a McGizmo clip, and a TI McClickie tail! This has only left the bubble wrap to be photographed.

Here they are together:

Pricing-

$150 $125 for the head, and $140 SOLD!!! for the body.

Or buy both and I'll throw in an Aleph 1 Sandwich Shoppe Ti bezel for free (a $25 value). Shipping/handling will be $10 insured, anywhere in the CONUS. If you're outside of the country, and are in excellent standing here on CPF, EDC, or the USN, I'd be happy to work out shipping costs with you.

No trades please (I'm fund raising).

Also, because I'm fundraising, Paypal only at this point. I'll eat the fees (yum!).

Standard rules apply- First to post "I'll take it" gets them. Then after posting, PM me for my paypal address / any particulars about shipping.

Good luck and thanks for looking!

Last edited:

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW....!!

I`ve been looking for an Aleph1 for ages now....
No cash atm but this is an awesome price...!

A pitty you need it before the 20:th......:rolleyes:

Good luck with this one...!!

warx23

Enlightened
Nice combo. Im Aleph poor at the moment or Id jump on this.

Free Bumpage!

If it comes to splitting it up I would be interested in the tail.

Thanks

OscarTheDog

Enlightened
:takeit: The Aleph 1 head sent you a pm

:paypal: Thanks Robb Can't Wait To See This Aleph1 Head

Last edited: