• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mag 2D Rebel LED (Brand New/Sealed) - $28 shipped CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmteo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 12 pcs. of Mag 2D Rebel flashlights that are brand new and still in the sealed package. 4 of them are BLACK and 8 are PEWTER/SILVER color. They are $28 each shipped to anywhere in the continental US. Please PM for PayPal info. Mods, if this is the wrong place for this, please move it accordingly.

I will place the list of sold items here.

1. (Black) -
2. (Black) -
3. (Black) -
4. (Black) -
5. (Pewter) -
6. (Pewter) -
7. (Pewter) -
8. (Pewter) -
9. (Pewter) -
10. (Pewter) -
11. (Pewter) -
12. (Pewter) -

Last edited:

rmteo

Flashlight Enthusiast
For those who may not be familiar with this new light, there is a thread here:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/221231

There is also a comparison thread here:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/224102
The Rebel has the best shape of spot. The Rebel is a huge improvement imo(worth buying). However, it is not as bright in spot or spill as my Malkoff. I think there is a deception in the new Mag because it has a deeper reflector than the original, thus contributes to the spot and throw which Im sure increases lux measurements. The Rebel's spill still leaves something to be desired, but is a great improvement over Lux III.

jasonck08

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is not a custom light. This should be posted in the Marketplace. You have to be a member of the forums over there and create a new thread...

rmteo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have posted this in the Marketplace. Mods, please close/delete this thread as appropriate, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.