• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD : Leef, FM, PEU, AW

thegeek

Enlightened
Looking to sell off a few unused parts. I have the following for sale:

Leef 2x18500 body. Mint, never been used. Just decided to consolidate battery sizes. $45

FiveMega 1x18500 e-series body with integrated switch. Comes with spare switch and boot. I put a softer battery spring in this one, but I will include the original spring as well. $40

PEU brass pineapple body. I haven't ever polished it because I kind of liked the patina it was acquiring, in new condition aside from said patina. I think these sold for $150 originally, but I'm not sure where to start with it, so how about $55

4 AW 18500 cells. 0 charges on two of them, maybe one cycle on the other two. $35 shipped for all 4 and you get a free keep to go that will nicely hold a pair of them.

All prices include shipping anywhere in the US, I will ship outside the US but the buyer will pay any excess shipping fees. Insurance is optional and paid for by the buyer, unless you decide to buy 2 of the above items, then I will insure for free. Prefer cash paypal. I think I can accept one or two more cc paypal transactions, if you choose to pay by cc paypal please add 4% for fees.

Here is a picture, if you would like a better shot just ask.

Last edited:

dinokay

Enlightened
Re: FS: Leef, FM, PEU, AW

I'll take the FiveMega 1x18500 e-series body with integrated switch, thanks Paypal Sent

Last edited:

thegeek

Enlightened

As of right now everything is sold pending funds. That went quick.

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast

If dinokay does not take the e series body, I will take it.