-=[ The Nitecore Extreme Photo Thread ]=-

Leonidas

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone!

I've seen there is another post with awesome pics of the D10 / EX10, so I thought we could start another one for the Nitecore Extreme. I've had mine for about a week and so far I'm really happy with it. It's such as great torch.. :D Below are some pictures I've taken of it (Extreme Q5 Stainless Bezel).

Please post yours as well so we can make a big collection of great photos of the Nitecore Extreme!

p1010670.jpg

p1010679.jpg

p1010660t.jpg

p1010646.jpg

p1010650.jpg

p1010658g.jpg

p1010671x.jpg

p1010664.jpg

p1010663h.jpg

p1010674e.jpg

p1010676d.jpg

cjs4760

Newly Enlightened
I Love the SS bezel! :thumbsup:

nex_pd20_DSC_2203.jpg

NEX_MM_Aleph_DSC_2543.jpg

1x18650 tube by Mirage_Man + Aleph standard tailcap

lovecpf

-Chris

Last edited:

chrisWELD

Newly Enlightened
Fantastic photos guys.

Can't wait to receive mine whenever the backorder comes in.

I'll take some pics with my new-ish flash setup - but they'll probably come out a bit too clinical compared to yours. Or maybe I'll go into to woods in the park nearby and get some raw nature style shots like the first post here...

:)

Chris

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've posted stock NEX photos previously, so I thought to change it up a bit...:grin2:

In case of emergency, running on 2xAA with Fivemega 2x18500 E-body, with UBH AA tube

img16521medium.jpg

img16531medium.jpg

For even more portability, Vital Gear FB1 body I bought from Lightknot. Length is basically same but narrower body and silent switch.

img16541medium.jpg

Now even more versatile. Will try 18650 for even longer runtime...

:twothumbs

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice pics everyone seems like the Extreme gets left out alot so its nice to see it here. Where is everyone getting these round SS bezels?

cjs4760

Newly Enlightened
Where is everyone getting these round SS bezels?

I got mine thru Kandlepower - fulfilled through Amazon - at the end of March. He sold out shortly after I got mine. Then helped another CPFer find a source up in Canada - also gone quickly after that.

I tried to get production #s from Edgetac, but a couple different cust. support folks couldn't (not sure if that was "wouldn't") give me that info.

-C

Nathan

Enlightened
Great pics everyone.

I'd post some but mine is plain black HA and pretty much stock - not nearly as interesting as what's been posted.
The glow-rings are a good idea. I checked my spare parts box and found a few that fit around the bezel, just above the fins. The same size fits on the switch end. I never noticed a groove there until now.

IIRC, the stainless steel crenulated bezels were a limited run. I saw them on 4sevens last November, spent a few days thinking it over, and then they were gone.

streetmaster

Enlightened
Great pics everyone.

I'd post some but mine is plain black HA and pretty much stock - not nearly as interesting as what's been posted.
The glow-rings are a good idea. I checked my spare parts box and found a few that fit around the bezel, just above the fins. The same size fits on the switch end. I never noticed a groove there until now.

IIRC, the stainless steel crenulated bezels were a limited run. I saw them on 4sevens last November, spent a few days thinking it over, and then they were gone.

Don't let the fact that yours is "stock" keep you from posting pictures. Please post them. We're not bragging, we're sharing pictures. Hell, I'm posting pics of a light I don't even have anymore! :D

I'm sooo sorry I got rid of my Crenelated SS. If I knew it was limited, I would have NEVER got rid of it. It's the coolest looking light I've ever had.:mecry: It had flicker issues, so I returned it. Guess I shoulda made an exchange instead of getting a refund. Oh well...

Last edited: