Post man !

old4570

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow , postman made his delivery :

Lots of goodies : 2 x Diamond Dragons / D bin SSC P7 / Some coated lenses / Drivers [ Though KD did stuff up and send me one wrong one ] ...

Still , so many toys to play with !

ANDREAS FERRARI

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good for you-I have waited up to 3 months for items to arrive from KD! Still a great feeling when all the parts are in front of you.Still waiting for 2 months from items from a E-Bay seller.
sick2.gif

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
i had to go and pick my stuff from the post office :(

but i did get some fun stuff today :)

DX: akoray k106, couple 18650 batteries, battery cases, pen sized laser, and small knicknacks..

shiningbeam:
itp c7 tube so can change the c8 to 1aa light. the turbo head for lmini2, lanyards and stuff..

Army surplus store:
couple new m65/bdu trousers, rucksack, gasmask, paracord and some small stuff.

oh it sure is a good way to start a weekend.. one gets to play with new stuff! hahh

next week.. jetbeam pro 1 should be arriving.

Last edited:

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Yesterday I got an Ultrafire C2 in silver typeII. I already modded it with a 4x7135 1400mah driver, bypassed the diodes. Its a really basic circuit, parallel 7135 drivers, parallel input from the cell and parallel output to the emitter.

This is my first Cree light with a USA made XR-E. I have heard these are superior to the China origin renditions... but I never really understood why.

I'll be posting a review on the bessybenny sticky after I've logged in some more hours with it.
Its the middle one here...
dscn5700.jpg