• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ganp, Aleph 3, & custom Mag (LAST PRICE DROPS)

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
Hello Flashlight Geeks!

I have a few lights I have been meaning to move for a while, but I am busy as a bee, so this is my first opportunity to do this. I should be working right now…

All prices include shipping in the continental USA and paypal fees. First "I'll take it" gets it.

First up is a Ganp Aleph 19- ish style light. I love the look of this light. Very slick, very cool, great lines. I think this is one of two that he has made like this (IIRC). Near mint, with only one pin-head sized area near on the tail that got the anodizing knicked off. Perfect beyond that. Here is the write-up that Will (Dark Zero) made about the LE he did for me…
Of all the R2 WGs I have I noticed there are variations with the tint. There's some that are green & some that are cooler. The ones that are green seem like they're not as bright as the others. The R2 I originally put on it was a very green one. I was not happy with the output. I won't send out anything I'm not happy with since I treat all mods as if they were my own. I'm mentioning this cause I originally told you it would have a green tint. I hand picked one that I felt was better but it's cooler but not as cool as WC.

The brains in the LE is a Flupic by Goldserve. Any of the other LE's will work in this body, including the GDuP from the Shoppe. I think I also have a black boot for the switch at the house, but I never bothered to switch it out because I kinda enjoy the orange!
$225 ... $215 ... $200

DSC09079.jpg

DSC09081.jpg

DSC09082.jpg

Next I have a McGizmo McClickie Pak (Ti) with a Delghi head and bezel. The LE is a GDuP from the Shoppe. Sweet combo. Light handling marks on the clip, body and head, but nothing major at all. I have about $480 in the light. Sell as a whole light for $360 OR split it up ($150 for the McGiz Ti Pak, $80 for the GDuP LE, and $150 for the Delghi head, reflector, bezel, etc.) SOLD

DSC09086.jpg

DSC09087.jpg

DSC09089.jpg

And here is a cool light. Aleph 3 head (with 3 green trits norland'd in the head) with a Ti MOFO Bezel ring. It sports a Tri-Cree that was made by our Belgium friend Icarus. It is 2-stage and comes with a two stage tailcap and a single cell 123 body. Condition is great, but not mint. Head is mint, bezel has been flamed a bit to get some color out of it, the body has some specks in the knurling, and the tailcap is mint. This baby is bright as all get out. I think I paid $350 from Toby Pra about 6 months ago (after some dramatic price drops), so lets move this baby for $325...$300 ... $275

Oh yeah, you could add a Prototype PEU pineapple body (2x123) with 3 red trits near the tailcap area for only $65 more. It is cool as ice and looks sweet on this light... DROP TO $55...SOLD

DSC09071.jpg

DSC09072.jpg

DSC09073.jpg

DSC08759.jpg

DSC08760.jpg

Lastly I have another Icarus modded light, but this time in a Mag 2C body. 5-stages of light, super bright (upwards of 700-800 lumens) and complete with rechargeable batteries & battery holder. Comes with 6 AW 17500 batteries. I love this Mag, but without a charger, I'm not getting much use out of it! The batteries just lost power a week ago, and I won't see my charger for months (@ my fathers home!) $235...$215 ... $200

DSC08990.jpg

DSC08991.jpg

DSC08992.jpg

Peace,

Joseph

Last edited:

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ganp, McGizmo, Aleph 3, & custom Mag

Lastly I have another Icarus modded light, but this time in a Mag 2C body. 5-stages of light, super bright (upwards of 700-800 lumens) and complete with rechargeable batteries & battery holder. Comes with 6 AW 17500 batteries. I love this Mag, but without a charger, I'm not getting much use out of it! The batteries just lost power a week ago, and I won't see my charger for months (@ my fathers home!)

Joe, the Mag looks like a 2D to me, I dont think you can fit 6 x 17500 in a 2C .... :)

Bump to the top

Joseph Milton

Enlightened

Yeah, you're right! Sorry about that mistake. The inside of the body has been tri-bored out to accept the battery holder and batteries. Thanks for the clarification!!!

Joseph

Muddquez

Newly Enlightened

PM sent on the McGizmo McClickie Pak (Ti) with a Delghi head and bezel

KIXMC

Newly Enlightened

Will you sell the prototype pue pineapple body on its own ? if so do you have any pics ? many thanks Mike.....

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Joseph...

I originaly posted here that I was interested in buying part of your McGizmo light if you did split it up. My funds went elsewhere this afternoon before we made contact with each other, however, so I must withdraw (at least temporarily) from this venture.

Best wishes with your sale, though, for you are making some nice offerings.

:)

Last edited:

Joseph Milton

Enlightened

Good morning.

A few lights sold over the weekend and here is a pic of the pineapple body.

DSC08760.jpg

Joseph

Joseph Milton

Enlightened

Here are a couple of price drops for those on the fence!!!

Joseph