• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Milky Creemator (head only) $130 shipped

hojobones

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone,
Im selling my Creemator Head (E1B). Its a Cree XRE Focusable TIR Acorn HC867 "Aardvark" firmware. It can run off 1 R123 or 2 primaries. It was used as an EDC for a month or so, but has now been replaced by the gosling. Its in pretty good condition, the only defect I can see is the black HA on the top and bottom edges has worn off a little. Shoot me a pm with your email if you want pictures! I am asking $130 shipped conus USPS priority mail. Cash paypal only please as PP takes 4.5% off on credit cards. Thanks for looking!
-Mark

update from Scott :

"You have one of the early 'Creemator Noir' builds... according to my records, your light is running the stock emitter, which looked to be Q5 bin, with circuitry running a maximum 867mA current through the LED for max output estimated at 239 lumens. The firmware is the 'Aardvark' revision, which means yours has four levels of brightness with both memory and tactical user interfaces, but does NOT have miser capability.

Last edited:

hojobones

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Milky Creemator (head only) price drop

Price drop. Still available

hojobones

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Milky Creemator (head only) price drop

price drop to 165 shipped

hojobones

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Milky Creemator (head only) 3rd price drop

IMO these heads are fantastic on a FM 1x18650 body which is how I initially ran mine - or on a McClicky 2-Pak (on 2 primaries or a 17670) which is how I run mine now.

Great mod.

thanks for the bump!

hojobones

Newly Enlightened

down to $150 shipped, soon Ill have to pay you!

Viper715

Enlightened

Wow that's a low price. Someone please pick this up before I have to spend more money. If you want to pay me that would be nice. :)

hojobones

Newly Enlightened

To the top, still available!