Wondering about the H501w

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone here have both the H501w and the new LF2XT? They are raving about the warm beam of that light over at other thread. I am just wondering if the beam colors of both light are similar.

Last edited:

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have both, and the Zebra is 5A tint and the LF2XT is slightly cooler, can't remember off the top of my head what it is. There is an easily noticeable difference.

That said, as with regular cool tints, your brain really does not register a large difference unless you put the two side by side.

There are several lights with 5A and several pictures, and I think the LF2XT thread has a great rainbow of different LED tint shots, I can remember what thread it is exactly though. I should have bookmarked it.

Somepeople find 5A too warm, if you're like that the XT will be better. I love 5A, but I have no problems with the XT I think it looks awesome and is a good for both indoors and outdoors. That said I would not be complaining at all if it was a 5A tint.

Both are very nice, and compared to a true cool tint LED, just wonderful.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
I had a D10 modded to a 5A and have an EZAAw (5B) and LF2XT. There is a big difference and although I like the tint of my LF2XT, I really like the 5A and 5B warmth much, much more.